Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
NanStew chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
OMG, I'm a puddle. Loved this so much.
NanStew chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
This story is now one of my top 10 favorites. I absolutely love it.
NanStew chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I know I'm sending you into the past, but this is a great chapter. Love the way you're taking this plot. Great Job!
NanStew chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I didn't realize how short the story really is without the music... love it, you've done a great job.
NanStew chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
"Maybe like a square peg in a round hole" "The Holiday"

Kate to Rufus. Chap 4

"That people is what I want to know" from Jon Stewart to Rob during RM promo's on his show. Chap 2 God, that was a great show, I still have it on my DVR saved... Rob was fantastic and Jon's one-liners were great. He treated Rob with respect which surprised the heck out of me!

As soon as you mentioned Edward Zukow, I knew it was a crossover from Grease/Twilight.

Love it so far.
zyvl787 chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
I loved it! Thanks! )
Erikajo chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Go Bella! :)
Erikajo chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Too bad "Sandy" couldn't drop the F Bomb, but then there would be no G rating. ;)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Just introduced my three daughters to the joy of Danny Zuko and Grease the other night. Was feeling a bit nostalgic when I got a rec for this story. Perfect timing! :)
Twilight3 chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Um. when i read the summary, i think i missed something,, is this story supposed to be something like Grease? i mean, i love it, but i was just wondering if that was intentional.
ilovealion chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. As I mentioned before, it brought back many good memories. Thanks for writing.
ilovealion chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Sweet gazebo...just like WA.
ilovealion chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Honesty is the best policy, Edward. Will he ever learn?

I saw Twilight 3 times, NM 5, and Eclipse 6. Yeah, I'm a dork.
ilovealion chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
As I read your author notes...I realized that you published this right before Twilight(the movie) came out. I had never even heard of Twilight when this story was written. My friend drug my pregnant self to the movies in Nov 2008-and my life changed. Here I am 2 1/2 years later. Twi-freak, fanfic addict, Rob lover, and fic author. I didn't even read my first fic (WA) until Oct 2009.

Thanks for bringing back memories of Grease and the birth of my Twilight addiction (you thought I was going to say birth of my child, didn't ya) hahaha

Thanks for writing.
ilovealion chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter. Drive-ins and charm bracelets. Sweet.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »