Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
NanStew chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
I Hope to God you bought the DVD. You had to have... smirk

Another Robsessed fan bites the dust...

Love it.
NanStew chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
I never go to his openings to keep the screamers away. I want to hear every word he says and miss NOTHING! I hear you and totally agree.

Took me a long time to see see WFE, I was kinda disappointed. NO chemistry, I think the director screwed it up. There was first class talent involved. I read the book and enjoyed it but the story in the movie just didn't work for me. It didn't feel like Rob and Reese were much into each other and Christoff didn't act like the jealous husband he was supposed to be either. The emotions just didn't feel true and I don't know why.

Now Remember Me, I totally love it and watch it over and over just like Twilight. That movie was fantastic.

Now I have mixed feelings about watching Bel Ami, just like I did for WFE. Oh well, Rob never does anything wrong in my book, so I'll by the DVD anyway, just to capture him.

I'm a hopeless Rob fan. And I'm much too old for this kind of behavior.
NanStew chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
OMG, I'm a puddle. Loved this so much.
NanStew chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
This story is now one of my top 10 favorites. I absolutely love it.
NanStew chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I know I'm sending you into the past, but this is a great chapter. Love the way you're taking this plot. Great Job!
NanStew chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
I didn't realize how short the story really is without the music... love it, you've done a great job.
NanStew chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
"Maybe like a square peg in a round hole" "The Holiday"

Kate to Rufus. Chap 4

"That people is what I want to know" from Jon Stewart to Rob during RM promo's on his show. Chap 2 God, that was a great show, I still have it on my DVR saved... Rob was fantastic and Jon's one-liners were great. He treated Rob with respect which surprised the heck out of me!

As soon as you mentioned Edward Zukow, I knew it was a crossover from Grease/Twilight.

Love it so far.
zyvl787 chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
I loved it! Thanks! )
Erikajo chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Go Bella! :)
Erikajo chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Too bad "Sandy" couldn't drop the F Bomb, but then there would be no G rating. ;)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Just introduced my three daughters to the joy of Danny Zuko and Grease the other night. Was feeling a bit nostalgic when I got a rec for this story. Perfect timing! :)
Twilight3 chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Um. when i read the summary, i think i missed something,, is this story supposed to be something like Grease? i mean, i love it, but i was just wondering if that was intentional.
ilovealion chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. As I mentioned before, it brought back many good memories. Thanks for writing.
ilovealion chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Sweet gazebo...just like WA.
ilovealion chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Honesty is the best policy, Edward. Will he ever learn?

I saw Twilight 3 times, NM 5, and Eclipse 6. Yeah, I'm a dork.
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »