Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
Bootsrcool chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
I liked it. It was a good read!
Aedrex chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
I call bullshit, having the ghosts control an immortal, all powerful goddess is outlandish.
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
This is one of my favourite chapters :D
Kate chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
Wow! Great follow up story! :). I'm really glad I was able to read your stories! :)
fleets chapter 19 . 4/30/2009
It's hard to write a good story that's OCxcharacter so I tend to avoid it. In your case, I actually wouldn't have minded if it turned into a pair so i was sad with the outcome...but knew it had to be.

I was waiting for something a little more gruesome with Link actually having to fulfill the original verdict, but boy I'm glad that didn't happen because that would've been heartbreakingly dreadful. As with all good stories, this left me wanting more and I'm sad it's done.

Now I'm left thinking of what's going to happen to everyone in the future...

Awesome story, sorry I didn't review sooner.

faved. ;)
Diablo1123 chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
And its over...

And like always I fail to put my thoughts into words.
No Pain No Gain chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
YAAYY! IT'S FINISHED! Woow, this was... shocking... O_o I was expecting the cliche ending with the "non-guilty" side winning and all, but wow, you know how to twist your ending _ So great job, yet another successful story, and wish you luck on upcoming projects :D

LoZ4Life
Darkwind chapter 19 . 4/22/2009
I kinda feel guilty saying this considering what happened to Rayeh,but I really liked how everything turned out.I was expecting Vaati would end up being not guilty so that that was a pretty nice (erg once again *guilty*) twist...and now I'm sad it's over :(
fleets chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
O.o Really? The next one is the last chapter?

*cries*

Ah, well, I look forward to it anyways. I can't wait to see what happens to Vaati.

Hm, we haven't seen Rayeh in a while. Wonder how she's doing (Vaati you jerk).
fleets chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
Wow...the worm.

That must've been a painful way to go. I would much rather have preferred being hit a million times with a boomerang until I died.

Eep Farore - never anger a goddess.
Legend of Zelda 4 life chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
Sorry, I didn't feel like signing in to review xD Lol _

Lawl, Dietrich doesn't like hugs xD Poor Evan xD

And poor Link too O_o How will he make up to Zelda? Aw, I gotta read the rest :)

CRAZY DIINN! xD Wow, I was laughing my butt off at the crazy Din scene xD Very well written xD

Anyway, great job, and good luck with the rest :)
fleets chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
Does Vaati even need Link's help? He seems perfectly fine defending himself whereas Link doesn't seem to know what to do in the trial. XD

Ah, but Vaati must miss the entertainment from getting Link to try and defend him.

Oh Link, how are you going to get yourself out of this one? Spirits graced with divine power? Farore? tsk, I wish him luck. I wonder what weapon he has, hm.

Anyhoo, I'm SO glad Evan and Dietrich returned. Their dialogues make me smile - especially Evan's (I can just see him smiling and repeating over and over again that he can't answer any questions).
Maxwell the Murderer chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
It has been way too long since your last update. Anywayz, I should probably read your other fic, Ocean Fortress, but I'm too lazy too. See ya later!
No Pain No Gain chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
LOL! XD Vaati really COULD BE a great lawyer. XD All along Vaati's and Evan's discussion I was LMAO XD mg, funneh chapter _ Great job once again, you're so amazingly amazing :O _ Good luck with the rest :D
fleets chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
Selepation Cave! Ah, the memories. I really loathed that stage because I had been trying so * #$ hard to obtain the wind crystal for the selkie dreamcatcher...

ANYWAYS. Venus doesn't remember, or doesn't want to remember? Because she can't have lied...

I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that most of the chapter was from Vaati's pov. Third person Vaati perspective my fav!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »