Reviews for Pancake's Off the Ceiling
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I like the brother bonding in this. It's something I don't see too much of.
teamedward-slenderman chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hehe..
jobrosgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
he is so gonna let it slip to emett
lifelong.reader chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
2:30am - stifling my laughter with my duvet clamped tightly to my mouth on my squeaking bed as I try vainly to not wake my flatmate in the room adjacent and bring dwon her wrathful sleepy vengance..

You are a cruel cruel mistress Madame.

Lifelong
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i very much enjoyed that

thanksfor sharing

xx
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
hehe! very good
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
There's not much I can say... LMAO! ROFLMAO!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love this. It's nice to see that Edward isn't perfect. He is almost human in this story.
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I luv that. especially the thing about the pancakes. And the knife. "I was like OMG Jasper is emo! I knew It" lol.
MistressNarrissa chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my god I laughed my ass off at this...lol
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
funny
Psychosocial chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
hahaahhahh awesome love it so friggin much!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Very cute :D I could see Edward doing that.
Imperiatus chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wah! Great OS, I laughed a lot, I *am* actually still laughing. Edward cooking is a lot of fun! Poor Charlie - I hope he will not have to be the guinea pig before Edward improves his cakes.

But *shocking* did you let Edward water a burning pan?

*reading* One of the pans was on fire. “Shit,” he commented as he poured water over the alight pan, causing the fire to go out in a huge cloud of steam. ... *stop reading*

Jep, you did. I'm sorry to tell you that pouring water into burning oil, there'll spread a burning black cloud explosivly into the air. Not very healthy, even for vampires ;) When a pan is burning, you put the lid on it so the fire runs out of oxigen.
zipkins chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That was very amusing. I especially liked the idea of Edward NOT being good at something. And the little moment between him and Jasper was lovely. Poor Charlie...