Reviews for Behind the Facade
Truth chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Its hilarious how Draco fangirls give this man a pass for being a bigoted, arrogant, hateful piece of attempted murdering trash, but then make Harry into a nigh Death Eater, and crucify him for it. I see why you women always complain about never finding any good guys. Sheesh.
Goose chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
This story sucks.
Priestess Genny chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Wow, different from the Drinny stories that I have read in the past but it seems really Romeo and Juliet like which is the same yet a little different in the fact that its like you mixed a Drinny story with Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet.
babybekahbooh chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
I'm sure my reviews are getting annoying. but LMAO..

i literally had tears in my eyes, i was laughing so hard. lol. (granted i am quite easily amused)
babybekahbooh chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Hahaha, Amazingness!

I'm trying to read it slowly and take a break between chapters so i can enjoy it more.. but it's so dang good i just want to keep on reading it till its done, but then i'm pretty sur ei'll be sad that it's over. lol.

It's Awesome.. you're a really good writer.
babybekahbooh chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Amazingly well written. Very provocative.. this chapter ended very well, leaving the reader wanting more.
RenesmeeHale chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
wow... that was really really good!

it was sad though ( but so good 3

-RenesmeeHale :)
SiriuslyFalling4U chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
Okay I know this is probably really late coming but I just wanted to let you know that I am in complete tears! This is amazing. You have a great talent, I usually stay the heck away from fics where Draco or Ginny die but this took me by surprise and killed me with the pain and I LOVED it! Bravo!

-Ademia
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
write more stories
Selinarah chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
This was heartbreaking. I both love and hate you right now. (In a good way, of course.)
LollyPoxx chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
but this story is really quite fantastic...beautiful and well-written, I love it
LollyPoxx chapter 9 . 8/3/2009

NOT DRACO!

-sob-
LollyPoxx chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
-victory dance-

WOHO Pothead finally gets what he deserves! YEAHYY!

plus fluffy draco/ginny action! BEST STORY EVER!
AxelXNamine chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
so sad but incredilbely original amazing job. can't wait to read more.
AxelXNamine chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
wow malfoy is a gentelmen_