Reviews for Beneath the robes of Kazekage
AmaiNeiko chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Wow I just love this story nomatter what. -w-
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This one's really nice too, like an epilogue of some sort. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was such a lovely chapter between Gaara and Hinata..

It was so adorable to see them as their friendship turn into love.. And I especially love the fact that Gaara loves hugs.. :))
chellythemadhatter chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Writers like you are the reason why I stay up until 3am reading. I liked the first ending better, but at the same time I don't like to be left hanging. So I guess this gave me some sort of closure. Anyhoo, keep up the spectacular work!
endlessxrain chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
First off, I love this story - great, great work.

Secondly, it does. The second ending makes things nice, but if you had left it at the first chapter, it would've been better - unless the "ending" was actually more of an ending than a new beginning of sorts. Like, if they got married or something.

However, you as the author are the only one who can really decide. It you felt the it needed to be completed, than please, make it more complete.

Also, please continue writing. I love your fanfics.
mimichan88 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Really great story.I really liked the way you described Hinata and flow of the story was amazing it kind of puts you in another place while reading it.I loved the fact that the entire story was subtle no amazing proclamations of love, no near death situations to make them fall in love its so simple and yet so unyieldingly beautiful.I love the way its ... Ok I rambled on enough just wanted to say amazing job and hope you write more
megan chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
yeah i got lost with hte ending mabyee they should of got together an ohther him comin on his own to sweep her away from her house or sumthing like that. but thats jus my thoughts,
endstart chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Lovely fic.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
aw kawaii, I love this pairing great story! The first ending was better I think.
AnimeCrack chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Great job!
Jade chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
This story was adorable. It's incredibly hard to capture emotion like you did, especially in quiet people like Gaara and Hinata. You did such an amazing job. The whole thing struck me as peaceful and content. Gives the feeling that all is right in the world. It's perfect!

The ending didn't seem as put together as the first chapter was, but it did give a sense of fulfillment. I like it. [:
shyclueless chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I may not be a Gaara-Hinata fan, but I liked this story. Very, very much. I did got a little confused on the ending, but I manage to understand. It was a very good story.
Victoria Levi chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
wai~ happiness _ thank you for your lovely fic.
TheBrokenQuill chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I smiled so much.

I was feeling lonely tonight, so this story really warmed me up. Smiled and smiled till I thought my eyes could crinkle my no more and my mouth would over-stretch. :]

Thank you for making the world a little more wonderful for 10 minutes.
ShadWolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2008