Reviews for But I Didn't Care
Mandri chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Atleast Jak died honorably...like a hero...

This is just so sad and emotional,and I was absorbed,I could imagine the rose,the funeral, done!
KamiKame chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i've said "this made me cry" about a lot of stories, and it's true, but this is the first one that's accually gotten a tear

ps. the Born June 21, 992-Died December 25, 1021 isn't right, it puts him at early 50 years old because of the time travel
TamaliaDuckiiLilMizRaynCloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
D' its so sad and the thing is i love it

u could carry this on if u REALLY wanted to its so beautiful!

Tamalia
xDemanufactureX chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
So beautifully written. Just a few awkward areas, but they're not important because I've forgotten what they were. You have a real knack for emotional writing. It literally feels like this was not written, but poured out of your mind. Gorgeous. I applaud.
DELETEMYACCOUNT1234 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I have tears in my eyes! I'm almost crying! That is amazingly sad and it portrays the feelings that most people who do lose a loved one feel. I thought I was going to just cry the whole day when my great grandma died and it was just the worst day ever, but at least she went peacefully and not fighting tooth and nail to stay alive. Ignore my sap story! This is an amazing story!

~ Jade
HelenOfIlium chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh wow, that was so sad! Great detail and description though!
The Beckster chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
aw... that made me almost cry... that so sad. but its also beautiful.
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Waa D; that was sad! **Sniffles**

But that was awesome, though! It was apparently a ten on the high scale because we were all sad! And so was your sister, too.

Keep up the good work! You're great at writing sad stories!
msorangelightning chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is great! And it really tugged at my heart strings too, so good work! Ahh, it was all very emotional...I'm tearing up...