Reviews for Freshman Year
everlastingstarsinthenightsky chapter 24 . 2/18/2013
Hi there ! I'm not necessarily a new reader, I've read this for years now but i never made an account so I didn't want to review to any stories but now I have (finally ;) I love Naruto Au stories where the gang is in school and Your's is seriously THE BEST one I've read so far and I have reasons for that ;) Hinata is my favorite female character of all time and I am a big Hinaxharem type person and sasuhina is probably my favorite crack couple out there (but i have so many so... XD). When you had the gaahina moments even though gaara was bad I still liked it .. Im not one to really like sakura either(BUT i really liked her here), it may just be my tainted mind from being somewhat persuaded to not like her but i loved how you set her up with naruto. AND when I say this I mean it because when i dislike a character, in the fanfics I tend to not want that character to end up with someone because the possible candidates tend to be possible candidates that I love with my favorite character(hinata) and I'm one of those if not the only person to be selfish and only want my favorite characters to be paired with others XD I'm sorry if that was hard to follow but I hope you get the gist of it :D Basically Im very glad you didn't make sakura with the same personality as Karin in this story. If you couldn't guess I don't like karin either (lots of hinax_ fics kinda use those two as the jealous people and yeah..) I like how you made them all friends ;) It makes me feel all happy inside when I read stories like this one where there isn't really any hate within the gang they are all just cute bffs XD I don't want to make you feel obligated to update I just hope we can hear from you soon :D I realize how busy our life gets so don't take this as me demanding a new chapter okiee ;)? I hope you continue on with your stories though and not discontinue any of them because they are all wonderful ;) Hope to hear from you soon :D
sasori521 chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
another series evoling this 1
kandita chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
awww so romantic and touching...please I really hope that u update some more soon:)
kandita chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
This is the best chapter yet:)
bellarkemixtape chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
I just looked at the last update date and I think I nearly had a stroke. This is an awesome story, and I am dying to read the end, so I don't care is it's been, like two years, you NEED to update this. Like, now. Right now. Pleaaaasse.
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 24 . 1/26/2012
I FREAKIN LOOOVEEEE THIS! SO MUCH DRAMA ITS AWESOME I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS:) KEEP IT UP _
Silent-But-Deadly666 chapter 24 . 9/16/2011
make a trilogy
Kanono101 chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
i'll be waitin 4 dat sequel!
Kanono101 chapter 20 . 3/31/2011
u go GAARA!
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 24 . 10/11/2010
hey i love your writing and i cant wait for the trilogy for senior year and freshman year! update soon please!
harley944 chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
awwwww sooo cute
SlytherinElegance chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
is it sissy too cry at thease end chapters.
i feel like you've touched my heart with all thease break ups and problems, you are wonderfull author i will stick too yhur storys pink promise("
i understand yhur delyas, it took me a year and a half to update my stroy ! but please, please PLEASE,
finsh it soon

much love,
haleigh homocide3
Green Play-Doh Rules chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
AW WHAT A CUTE LOVE STORY 3, I WOULD LOVE THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY, I MEAN THE ONE WHERE IT IS 7 YEARS LATER THAT WOULD GREAT! I LOVE YOUR STORIES FOR FRICKING MUCH!
Hinata1020569 chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
yea! Hinata and sasuke are so cute! WRite more soon!
xxLuna chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
This is absoulute the best chapter in this story 3 I very love it, It was so sweet and cute along with making me squeal~ I can't wait until the trilogy, because I know it'll be awesome 3