Reviews for The Short Life and Death of Ishida Hubert
thegirlinthewindow chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Poor Ryuuken! The trials of being a parent with pets! Suddenly I feel more sympathetic for my mother's trials with brother's iguana. Awesome story!
asdf chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
hahahaha! that was fantastic! i totally thought Hubert the white rabbit was making a come back at the end, but a puppy is so cute! and the hamster hubert getting sucked up by a vaccuum cleaner made me ugly laugh, well done! (had that happened in real life i would have cried but in a story its hysterical!)
yukidaru chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Ha, kid Ishida is so cute.
Ganymed chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
A perfect story. I enjoyed it from the first to the very last sentence
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh lord, I love this so much. Let's just all hope Uryu got out of this as he grew older.

Or we could test him again.

Hubert the 8th seems like a good try!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
funny very funny
Midori Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was fun, and it was cute to see little Uryuu. I feel kind of bad for Ryuuken...
InkDreams chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Loved it! It's always great to see some more interaction between Uryuu and his father, which I wish there was more of in the canon. Ah, poor Ryuuken, trying to be a good parent...and Uryuu was just adorable. I loved the humour of the fic, and the ending was simply perfect. _
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh my, Uryuu's a handful isn't he? I think Ryuuken's in for a hard time. I liked this fic, it's going straight on my favourites.
Mizz-Madam chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I was laughing all the way through -absolutely hilarious! It's a carbon copy of what most parents and their children go through, I remember making my parents suffer with the countless amount of rodents I've had. Gotta' feel for Ryuuken though, and the ending was priceless. It was just great, and thanks for a brilliant one shot ).
Luckybug76 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
AW! That was awesome! It's good to read about a young Uryu!
Cloudy-Perspective chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Lol,Really funny story :)

I applaud you for keeping everyone in character!

It's really hard to find fics like these,especially with Uryuu as a child :)

(That kid was outrageously cute!)
croquant chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hahaha. This was extremely funny. I don't see why no one reviews it, maybe it's only listed as Ishida instead of Ishi/Ryuu.

You should write a few sequels to this. I love fics that touch on Ishida's & Ryuuken's relationships, and I can't find any from when Ishida was little (and hilarously cute )

Write more!
Evil-Sorceress chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! _ and funny!
fourwalls chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Cute story... I always loved stories about Ryuuken and Uryu, whether they are comedy or drama. I especially loved the part where Ryuuken was considering the rabbit, something that I think he would really do. Uryu was so cute...