Reviews for Four Essays
Sky chapter 4 . 5/27
That was absolutely beautiful... i am speechless and in tears ... thank you!
sambayar chapter 4 . 4/12
wow.. this was something out of universe thing... very beautiful..well told.. very pleasant:D
Wolf chapter 4 . 1/2
This is a beautiful fanfic and i love the part of the verse, love is patient love is kind it does not envy it does not boast it is not prideful. I m a christian so naturally i like that part hehe. But i love how lily and james come together over a essay. Its so romantic! Ok back to the point, thank you again for this fanfic!

Hufflepuffs are loyal
AMProngs chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
That was sweet.
prongs chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
IM DYINGGGGG THIS WAS HILARIOUS HILARIOUS I WAS CRACKING UP THE WHOLE TIME - and then i got to chapter 3: 'are you dense potter' LOL AND CHAPTER FOUR WAS BRILLIANT!

i CANNOT thank you enough for writing this fic, it was bloody amazing. like wow. beautiful, hilarious, funny, and all woven together perfectly. so thanks. just thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
That was the best story I've read in a long time️️
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! A really cute ending to an adorable story! I LOVE IT!
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 3 . 4/23/2017
THEY KISSED DIDN'T THEY?! THEY SOOOO KISSED! XD
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
AAAAAAAH! THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY! XD LOVED IT!
griffinpuffgirl chapter 4 . 1/28/2017
I love this story, its beautiful. I love the essays at the end and you see what the marauders and Lily truly believe love is. It really says more about their characters than other fanfictions and its such an original story. Thank you for writing this! This would be my response:

Love is the petals of daisies and the gentle breeze in the spring.
Love is the hot sun and the blooming flowers in summer.
Love is the sunset colours and the sound of leaves in Autumn,
Love is the hot drinks and white snow in winter.

Love is something that is like a binding oath, love is the innocent animals that live in the fields. Love is what makes the Earth spin. Love is a single light bulb in a dark room. Love is the rose amongst bushes of thorns. Love is letters and gifts with meaning and purpose. Love is the miracle that brightens your day. Love is the bouquet of flowers. Love is the sweet song of birds in the early morning. Love is the people you choose to be your family and the people who chooses you.

Love is when you would cast yourself in the path of danger for someone. Love is the things in the world worth hanging on for. The thing worth dying for.

Love is the sweet feeling you feel when you see something or someone. Love is something everyone experiences in different ways. Love is the true magic in the world. Love is the powerful feeling which makes you brave. Love is something you work to earn.

Love is compassion and chances even to those who don't deserve it.

Love is a precious magic.
Zoha Ven chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
Philosophical. I could rant for years about this, and never finish. Because this is amazing. And it is magical.
I'm going to keep this short. As short as I can manage, anyway.
The writing is amazing. It fits the plot. The story. It fits and I love it.
The plot. It is amazing. Everyone is so perfectly in character.
I'm tossing love around casually. Ironic, since I just read a story where you define love. And I think that your definitions - Well, they're as close to the real definition as you can get.
And Dumbledore's thoughts - How he thinks of Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus - About as good as you can get.
Like love, I can't really define how I feel for this. But I can tell you - It's perfect.
Love is magic.
This writing is magic.
This story is magic.

You are magic.

I love this. It's amazing.
My apologies if I seem to be getting . . . cheesy, I suppose, would fit here?
THIS IS AMAZING!
Avantika chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
Your work was amazing. I hope i get to read more stories like this one. It was truly heart touching. And the essays were so... I mean it felt as though the characters have actually written them. It is a brilliant piece of work
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Their essays were beautiful :")
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Wow.
I almost dont want to say anything more.
This...this was magic. It wa perfect, it was heart touching and real, and it was...well, it was so Dumbledore.