Reviews for The Meadow
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
i love your sense of humor girl
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
i REALLY love Twilight... but... THAT WAS SO FREAKIN HILARIOUS I'M DIEING OF LAUGHTER! Wonderful job! its was SO great! very funny! :)

Jasper-rox-ma-polkadot-sox chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Wow! This is brilliant! I know that it's been on ma faviroute list for ages, but I've only just appreciated its true awesomeness! Literally, brilliant. I like chapter 3 the best, much as I love Edward I do have to admit that all of that stuff is true! Oh joyness!
Pseudostar432 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Sadly, it's not that far off from the book...Amazingly funny though

(I'm review 50!)
Pseudostar432 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
so very very funny
Pseudostar432 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
the seven dwarf part cracked me up...on to read more
Addy chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Thats so good I currently read the chapter because haven't gone to the library yet. I hate Twilight though an dthis showed how pathetic it is I also liked your first one too!
Eslisle Cullen chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
a fan chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
hahahhaha! a snail-trail of glitter! please update soon...
IAmDevon chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
ROTFL! Dang that was too perfect! The story was ... (my favorite part of the review)... (here it comes) ... (almost here) ... SUPAFLY! I mean, honestly, this was the best chapter though. Bella seemed smart *le gasp* By the way, I love saying le gasp so as soon as you put that in there, I was sold. :) Anyways, go you. *throws hands up in lackluster cheer fashion*

This message has been brought to you by the ... SUPAFLY genius of Devonna Ransom. Feel free to celebrate, preferably with donuts or ice cream.
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
lol please update soonplease update soonplease update soonplease update soonplease update soon
marykat chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
snail trail of glitter! this is my favorite bella!
marykat chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
i want to ride Edward! this is great...i think that scene was "lacking" a bit in the movie (okay, sucked is a better word).

be my seven dwarfs...haha!
marykat chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
hehe...that was cute.

"What are you, a goldfish?" - priceless!

and when he said she's dumb...fabulous :)
twilighterrs chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
why didn't you make another chapter? i wanted to see what happens to Edward! does he get caught?does nothing happen? did bella trick him? i wanted to know!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »