Reviews for Meeting with Bella
Kitty T's Keyboard chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Really liked it! great job :)
RpLena chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
very good,i like it!

and it was a little bit funny!

keep up with writting anything you want and also other moments from the twilight saga and especially from breaking dawn!
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
great story.
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
coolios
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
cool

well done on getting into js mind
Rock-Anne26 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
i loved it!
Shanthaia chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I very much enjoyed J's point of view on the events - I would love to read another chapter from you :)

towards the end of chapter 2, J is refered to as "he" and bella as "I" - little misshap I suppose - but otherwise a very well written story :)

many thanks for sharing
Nicole Noel chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
This is really good! I alywas wondered what he was thinking here
CullenLove002 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
That was really good.

I think thats one of the best i've read so far.

quick, to the point, but still dead on perfect.

Bravo, write again,

-CullenLove002
Aldara Gaea chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
wow, this is a very interesting choice of topic. I liked it, though I do have to say that I don't think greedy people think of themselves as greedy :D Well done, keep up the good work.
Bapuppydog chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Loved it! Great writing style, beautifully put together. I love the character of J...but more so I love reading about "small" characters and their interactions with the Cullens, which this fic does wonderfully. Keep up the good work!
Commen Sense chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Again, this was REALLY REALLY good! i love how you can give this story from a charecters perspective we hardly know about! thats waht I call TALENT!

great job.

keep it going. i loved it. :D
juliette729 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
That was totally awesome, something I would never thought of to write. But I love to read other POVs from scenes in the books and missing moment kind of things. This was excellent! Very well written too! Thanks for sharing :)
PenName76 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Ohh! I REALLY like this! Keep going. This is great.
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is really really good. look forward to an update :)