Reviews for Jeremiah's Well
MidnightStrikes chapter 4 . 2/6
I've read this story a couple of times now and I still can't believe how amazing it is! The joker is my favorite character of all time, and let me tell you, you do him justice! The idea behind the story is so genius, and the fact that you wrote it this well makes it that much more incredible. I love how you capture the joker's mind perfectly, and the conversations between him and bruce are on point. I hope you continue this, I would absolutely love to read it :)
Jamie chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I know you've likely given up on this... But I check back once every 6 months or so. Just in case. It's really a gem. I really wish you'd continue...
aveilofpaper chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Love your story so much, please continue :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
please continue
Kipcha chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I make a habit of never reading stories that are not complete and appear to be abandoned, and this was exactly why. This is EASILY the BEST Batman fanfiction I have seen to date, the interactions between Batman and the Joker are nothing short of genius and the inner workings of the Jokers mind are to a T. Absoloute perfection, truly a job well done.

The thought of this story never being completed is nothing short of horrific. Please tell me you have a plan to finish this at some point?
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
This is probably the most disturbing and yet most identifiable character study of the Joker I've ever seen. I'm not sure you intended it to be that way, but in my mind that's what it was. Also, it gave insight into Batman from the Joker's perspective that was just as interesting, and despite the dark and unsettling nature of the premise and plot, I really found myself enjoying this. Sometimes it creeped me out, sometimes I laughed at the Batman and Joker interaction. With another tone, this story could have been a setup for a lot of comedy, but you seem to have given it a lot more: some of the tragedy of the situation, the horror of the Joker's realities and Bruce's situation, and like I said, some funny moments. I especially liked the emphasis on their Yin/Yang relationship and your anecdotes involving Jeremiah and Alice in Wonderland.
I can see this story hasn't been updated in a while, and if it stops there I won't be completely disappointed, kind of leaving off at a big question mark stage that matches the story, but I would like to see more. If you come back around to this story, I'd love to see this precarious situation balance itself out or go tumbling one way or the other. Here's hoping, from a fan :)
PrincessLillibet chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
wow, you do a fantastic joker! Seriously disapointed it hasnt been updated in 2 years
Jorda96 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I really like the fanfic. c: It is fascinating to read and I can't wait to read more. And it's oh so fun to spend so much time in Jokers mind. XD

Cheers c:
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Interesting, interesting...

I hope you'll continue writing this story!
sara chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
so sad this isn't finished. To many writers leave their work undone and readers unsatisfied .. Sad.
CarlyS123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really like this story, i hope you continue with it :)
StrictlySomething chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far! Most fics I find that follow the Joker's point of view never do him justice, but you've managed just fine! I love the angle you've done this in, Bruce getting locked up with all the crazies takes the cake!

Anyway, you're doing an excellent job and I hope you keep it up!

SS
Dawn of the New Year chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Please continue this story! I canNOT wait to see how the Joker or Varnham plans on soul-crushing Bruce!
Dawn of the New Year chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Well this chapter certainly made me question the morality of the human race. Very, VERY well written. You perfectly captured the Joeker's obsession with Batman, bravo!
Dawn of the New Year chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like where this fic s going. I hope you continue this story because I think that it would be fan-TAS-tic to see Batman's mind warped by the Joker.