Reviews for Jeremiah's Well
MidnightDew chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
I love your portrayal of the joker's twisted logic.. his reasoning and his dialogues with Wayne. You wrote them really really really well. I love the quotes you put in too, especially the Alice in Wonderland, they're so apt for the story. And the Joker's questioning of morality.. spot on. History is written by winners. It seems that the Joker is pretty knowledgeable.. one can't help but wonder bout his back story.. His deductions about the Dr's designs seems ominous and your fiction is really making me fear for Wayne if the Joker's deduction is right.

I do have a few issues with this fiction though. The first would be.. I somehow doubt that Wayne would so easily be sent to Arkham without a long legal fight. I'm sure he has money for the best lawyers and surely, Alfred and him would have prepared something for defense in the event of him being captured.

The second would be, why would guards rough him up? I'm more inclined to believe it if the inmates did it instead. After all, what motive would they have to be so violent against him? Just because he's a freak? For me, it's gotta be more than that.

The third would be...why would there be a glass partition between two holding cells? Seems rather odd to me. Practically speaking.

But hats off to you anyway. Your portrayal of Joker's thoughts is really awesome. I enjoy reading every bit of his thoughts. :) Update soon! Can't wait!
The Freaks chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
You cannot, simply CANNOT, leave it here! You have to finish it! This was so good to read, and I loved reading into Joker's mind. But I'm super sad it's over. I with it wasn't (hint hint)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
Hello brucie... isn't that a line from, like, Finding Nemo or something? Seems like it is... Anyway, super excited for the rest of the story, and I love that the chapters are so long.
The Freaks chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
The excerpt you put at the beginning is my favorite line (s) in the Dark Knight, it's just really cool. I thinks it's really cool that you gave the joker dyslexia too, e character to the guy, ya know? (I'm writing my comments as I go so I can remember them, by the way. In case they don't flow together). Haha "made the Bat Man sound like a comic book…"… Ahhhhhh! This Is Amazing So Far! I love it. It's long though, I feel like I just read three chapters instead of one, but they are awesome. Keep up the great writing!
~The Freaks
sadxf chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
please continue, this story is absolutely incredible!
MidnightStrikes chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
I've read this story a couple of times now and I still can't believe how amazing it is! The joker is my favorite character of all time, and let me tell you, you do him justice! The idea behind the story is so genius, and the fact that you wrote it this well makes it that much more incredible. I love how you capture the joker's mind perfectly, and the conversations between him and bruce are on point. I hope you continue this, I would absolutely love to read it :)
Jamie chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
I know you've likely given up on this... But I check back once every 6 months or so. Just in case. It's really a gem. I really wish you'd continue...
aveilofpaper chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Love your story so much, please continue :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
please continue
Kipcha chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I make a habit of never reading stories that are not complete and appear to be abandoned, and this was exactly why. This is EASILY the BEST Batman fanfiction I have seen to date, the interactions between Batman and the Joker are nothing short of genius and the inner workings of the Jokers mind are to a T. Absoloute perfection, truly a job well done.

The thought of this story never being completed is nothing short of horrific. Please tell me you have a plan to finish this at some point?
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
This is probably the most disturbing and yet most identifiable character study of the Joker I've ever seen. I'm not sure you intended it to be that way, but in my mind that's what it was. Also, it gave insight into Batman from the Joker's perspective that was just as interesting, and despite the dark and unsettling nature of the premise and plot, I really found myself enjoying this. Sometimes it creeped me out, sometimes I laughed at the Batman and Joker interaction. With another tone, this story could have been a setup for a lot of comedy, but you seem to have given it a lot more: some of the tragedy of the situation, the horror of the Joker's realities and Bruce's situation, and like I said, some funny moments. I especially liked the emphasis on their Yin/Yang relationship and your anecdotes involving Jeremiah and Alice in Wonderland.
I can see this story hasn't been updated in a while, and if it stops there I won't be completely disappointed, kind of leaving off at a big question mark stage that matches the story, but I would like to see more. If you come back around to this story, I'd love to see this precarious situation balance itself out or go tumbling one way or the other. Here's hoping, from a fan :)
PrincessLillibet chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
wow, you do a fantastic joker! Seriously disapointed it hasnt been updated in 2 years
Jorda96 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I really like the fanfic. c: It is fascinating to read and I can't wait to read more. And it's oh so fun to spend so much time in Jokers mind. XD

Cheers c:
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Interesting, interesting...

I hope you'll continue writing this story!
sara chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
so sad this isn't finished. To many writers leave their work undone and readers unsatisfied .. Sad.