Reviews for Jeremiah's Well
aveilofpaper chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Love your story so much, please continue :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
please continue
Kipcha chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I make a habit of never reading stories that are not complete and appear to be abandoned, and this was exactly why. This is EASILY the BEST Batman fanfiction I have seen to date, the interactions between Batman and the Joker are nothing short of genius and the inner workings of the Jokers mind are to a T. Absoloute perfection, truly a job well done.

The thought of this story never being completed is nothing short of horrific. Please tell me you have a plan to finish this at some point?
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
This is probably the most disturbing and yet most identifiable character study of the Joker I've ever seen. I'm not sure you intended it to be that way, but in my mind that's what it was. Also, it gave insight into Batman from the Joker's perspective that was just as interesting, and despite the dark and unsettling nature of the premise and plot, I really found myself enjoying this. Sometimes it creeped me out, sometimes I laughed at the Batman and Joker interaction. With another tone, this story could have been a setup for a lot of comedy, but you seem to have given it a lot more: some of the tragedy of the situation, the horror of the Joker's realities and Bruce's situation, and like I said, some funny moments. I especially liked the emphasis on their Yin/Yang relationship and your anecdotes involving Jeremiah and Alice in Wonderland.
I can see this story hasn't been updated in a while, and if it stops there I won't be completely disappointed, kind of leaving off at a big question mark stage that matches the story, but I would like to see more. If you come back around to this story, I'd love to see this precarious situation balance itself out or go tumbling one way or the other. Here's hoping, from a fan :)
PrincessLillibet chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
wow, you do a fantastic joker! Seriously disapointed it hasnt been updated in 2 years
Jorda96 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I really like the fanfic. c: It is fascinating to read and I can't wait to read more. And it's oh so fun to spend so much time in Jokers mind. XD

Cheers c:
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Interesting, interesting...

I hope you'll continue writing this story!
sara chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
so sad this isn't finished. To many writers leave their work undone and readers unsatisfied .. Sad.
Carlyxoxo chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really like this story, i hope you continue with it :)
StrictlySomething chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far! Most fics I find that follow the Joker's point of view never do him justice, but you've managed just fine! I love the angle you've done this in, Bruce getting locked up with all the crazies takes the cake!

Anyway, you're doing an excellent job and I hope you keep it up!

SS
Dawn of the New Year chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Please continue this story! I canNOT wait to see how the Joker or Varnham plans on soul-crushing Bruce!
Dawn of the New Year chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Well this chapter certainly made me question the morality of the human race. Very, VERY well written. You perfectly captured the Joeker's obsession with Batman, bravo!
Dawn of the New Year chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I like where this fic s going. I hope you continue this story because I think that it would be fan-TAS-tic to see Batman's mind warped by the Joker.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Wow... wow. Wow! You're an amazing writer and I really love this story. I really think you capture the characters perfectly and I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation for your next chapter. I love reading stories by great writers and you definitely fall into that category!
cookiechainsaw chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
wow. brilliant.

i ADORE stories like this that show a glimpse into a fractured mind, in this case the Joker's. you manage to portray him nearly EXACTLY the way i imagine and the story telling itself gives me chills. which is what you want in a story like this. I also find it interesting how you have looked into Bruce's psyche - you show his many layers as seen through the Joker's eyes, his different possible reactions and responses to a situation; the guards attacking him etc.

The Joker's thoughts are also very interesting throughout this time [as they would be] and i believe that your style of writing this shows of the Joker's thought pattern and [almost?] emotions in a brilliant light. It is cutting and twisted. Excellent.

I think you have managed to portray the joker excellently and horrifyingly, so i have nothing else to say except carry on with the good work. :)