Reviews for Reversion
pyc97 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
What an amazing story! Damn that Jason is so tough. When is he gonna die?!
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
one of the best stories i've read. on to the next.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Wow, this story arc was again one of my favorites! Cameron's dilemma of still loving John but being forced to kill him was epic!

And then there was Nathan's betrayal. Even if in a certain way he was trying to help John, killing Marty wasn't acceptable. And I have a feeling that he didn't just do it for John's sake, but out of hatred for Cameron. I think that in a way, he felt jealous of her, because she was an "inferior" model, but still meant so much to John.

That's why I really loved the idea that it was Cypher who actually killed Nathan. I already started to like Cypher before, but when he took the decision on his own to punish Nathan for killing Martin, he really owned my respect. I really hope that he'll still have a major role in the next story!

And then there's Sophie. She's an interesting character, but I didn't really like that she took so little initiative. She was rather a silent observer from the outside. She didn't really seem to like the idea of John being killed, but on the other hand she never did anything to help him actively. I didn't get it why Jason seems to be so important to the free infiltrators. So okay, he's experienced. But it's not like the others wouldn't have been trained in fighting for years either.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to start your next story right away!
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Man, you almost killed me here. I was so heart broken. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. About to start your next story.
RCAM chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. Great storytelling. Just phenomenal tension, and heartbreaking character moments that made me forget Cameron and John both had to be okay because you'd written sequels. Only complaint is, as with the previous story, how absolutely, unbelievably brain-dead John is not to make sure he's dead again. Ah well.
gorefiend chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Just like the first story, amazing.
PSG1JOHN chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
oh man that action, battle was great.

Great end to the chapter love your work
PSG1JOHN chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Great battle between them, and what John was willing to do for Cameron.

terminator jumping out of the wood works lol
PSG1JOHN chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
oh shifty Jason and Sophie, she intrigues me!
PSG1JOHN chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
The spark slowly growing and John forced to leave it at the end.

Great fun chapter about Cameron changing.
PSG1JOHN chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I love the background story flash backs you gave us. You let us into Allison world before she died, and we got to see Jason first hand. I can see why Jason is seeing her in has head, maybe he loved her just a little.

The flash back with Connor and Allison were great, and when she turned oh man.

I love that scene with John and Cameron in the bath room, i was chuckling and at the end, sad.
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Fun chapter about Jason and now i want to know more about Sophie.

Darn it looks like i need to stop here, and read your other storys before i keep going.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"What is your name?"

The cat simply stared at her, not understanding a word she was saying.

"This is going to be problematic."

I chuckled at this line about the cat. Jason talking to Cameron in his head, does this mean they were something in the future?.

I like how you made Cameron learning to take care of the cat.

I love that cat.
Kat chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
That is such a sad ending. But one heck of a story.
Vintorez chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
Excellent chapter, I look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work.