Reviews for Parasite Eve 2: Realistic Gameplay
Chapter chapter 2 . 6/5
Is there any more chapters
she should act press final in front him. After all she's a former police detictive
hope chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Ehh you're not continuing this? It's quite interesting! I'd like to know more!

Dan gue kaget yang bikin ternyata org indo wkwkw
kenegi chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Um since i'm using the phone to read at the moment I'll say realisticaly aya would find terry a unprofectional swat or that their recrutement center suck. But I never played this game before only saw a couple playthroughs, only about 10 min worth.
ShadowRav chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter of this story D
Cpl.Hicks chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Sadly, if I had the chance to be in the PE2 game, I'd spend most of my time hitting-on Kyle. (shrugs shoulders) Hey, I'm jus' keepin' it real here! XD

Anywho, awesome premise! I was skelptical at first, but as I kept reading it this story is playing out to be very cool and unique. I hope you continue it. O_O
charland77 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
hey this story is awesome, you should contineu it:)
PEAnony chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I guess that since it's been two months I should remind you i'm stalking for updates P
PEAnony chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
This is unique :) I like where you're going with this... I think Aya would know Terry but have no clue HOW she knows him... Just my theory xD I'm gonna check out your poll now and vote on that. Please update soon! :)
GodComplexX chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
As tiny the tiger would say: " Its Great!" with only a small amount of mistakes please upload more.
Lilanala Yukimura chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Loved the first chapter... I can't wait for the next one... great opening. Will the person that gave Terry the game be anywhere in the rest of the story?
Captain Highwind chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Mary Sue, huh?

Well, anyway, I'll keep reading it nevertheless, at least for the time being. Don't put it on hiatus%)