Reviews for Twilight Tryst
ADMMJC chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
A real good story! Like it!
You can be very proud on it!

(Sorry for my bad english!)
soft lite chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Magnificent writing. The description and imagery are wonderful.
pennypotter128 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
clap!clap!clap! brilliant and brilliant and brilliant
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Nice story! I really like the imagery and the use of the twilight sky as a metaphor for their feelings.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Poetic. I really liked it.
micha chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh...this is so wonderful! I held my breath, do you call it "swooning" in english? when you're just swept away I absolutely love it! I just can imagine Albus saying his "I love you" in this nonchalant way, looking out of the window...to impress how much this can be taken for granted...
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Sometimes you come across something that is beyond words - a poem, a song, a picture, a story. It's really very rare, but it happens ... this piece was one of those things. I was left speechless at the end of this ... the sheer poeticness astounded me. Thank you ever so much for this!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, what luck is this? Not only a one-shot that I haven't read over a million times, but an author who not only writes, but paints the words onto the pages? Wow. I am certainly lucky tonight. That was so... beyond words. I feel so inadequate in saying so, but, that was 'glorious'. -smiles- I am glad to find this in the circumstances that I did. I not only was looking for a MMAD fan-fiction, but one that has the power to make me think. After Albus's little 'explanation' of the setting sun, I guessed of what he meant by it, and I was correct! -smirks- This is such a rare find... Not many write in this way. It is fictions like these that remind me of the reason why I love to write so much. For this and many other reasons that are far too long-winded to go into, this is definitely a keeper of mine... For, the greatest gift I can give you for such a work of art is a review, and a promise to remain on the favorites list... Yes, highly inadequate... -nods-

~Skrewtkeeper
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Cool story. I enjoyed reading it.
0tree0 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Sweet :)!
BabyRitaVanCartier chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is so cool and very well written. Love it!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I like it. Thanks for writing them. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
lol, oh god that is so funny, lol, you can absolutely defintely do humour, anyone who can come up with albus trying to get minerva into a discussion about why sherbet lemons stick together can do humour brilliantly lol. I shall spend the rest of the day thinking of married sherbet lemons and laughing. lol freindly toes, genius. :D

And your characterisation of minerva is spot on, and very funny with her marking the essays lol.

I'm on Albus' side regarding sunsets, they are indeed beautifull things, like so much of the world, and I love that he trys to get Minerva to stop working and take time to appreciate them. Such a wonderful romantic end, and I think it's very well written indeed.
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aw, it's so cute! Squee! *leaves MMAD to their cuteness*

You use a lot of big words. Not that it's a bad thing ('cause it's fine). It's WAY different from what I normally end up reading...

My goal for tomorrow: use the phrase "lexicon of swearwords" in a sentence. Huzzah!

Nice job,

BandGeek58407
emjay79 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was lovely! I don't think I have ever heard a better description of a sunset before!

Very sweet!