Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Annie Lockwood chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Oh, COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! There isn't more to this? When are you going to update? This is impossibly great! Unique! Something amazing! Please update. This has so much potential...

-Annie
Cassie-D1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
i like it!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Awesome update!I love the way the fic heading and look forward to the next update!
Spindle Faerie chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
update soon!

i wanna know what happens next, and well, other things too but i can't really remember what at the moment :D
pstibbons chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
An interesting explanation. Not perfect but (1) most authors who wanted to bring back His Royal Diggoriness would not think of something this original, and (2) I don't know what would be perfect, and (3) I don't know what would be more convincing.

Best line:Was what the Ministry did to her ultimately any different than what she did to her parents?

Ah, you can see both sides of a story. That's good, and rarer than we'd all like.

Now, Cedric must have known Hermione was coming - why didn't he hide? Did he trust her enough to keep his secret?
pstibbons chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Nice to see the Grangers treated as something other than an afterthought. Hope we see more of them.
Ghostly Green chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Sad - Fred's still dead! He, Cedric, and Snape were my three favorite characters... AND ALL THREE DIED! Stupid JK and her crappiness..

Er, sorry. Mini-mini-tangent. I'm so glad that you updated - the idea behind this story is so original and interesting, something I've certainly never read before! I can't wait for the next update - where this story could go is simply unfathomable for me, at the moment!

Please update ASAP!
Ghostly Green chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Que? Cedric is in Australia? ALIVE? I'm so excited! Please update soon - this story sounds so interesting!
Nissy Padfoot chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Another great chapter! I cant wait for the next one. I cant wait to see Cedric's explanation. Please update soon!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I am very interested to read more! It sounds like your on your way to a great story. I'm excited to read more!
Nissy Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hey this is good so far! please update soon!
PoppetGranger chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i loved it. can't wait for chapter 2.
mekokarita chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Dee! I cannot wait to read the rest of this fic! It looks so good. :) Even though the genre: Mystery/horror is really throwing me off. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us. :) *hugs*