Reviews for Shawn Faces Death
greenpineapple chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Creepy but still funny. You are really good at keeping Shawn in character.
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
In the messed up world we live in, who would've thought that Periwinkle got bored? Then again, if I were some scary immortal dude, I'd have fun messing with people, too.

Great story.
Hope chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Have you by any chance read anything by Terry Pratchett, cos I have no doubt his character Death would be equally traumatized by meeting Shawn...

It was good, I liked it. :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"Shawn's not here." OMG This Was The Funniest Thing I Read All Day!(& I've Been Reading Since Midnight! Almost 24 Hours!) Oh Shawn & His Jokes!

"...PERIWINKLE..." Wow Never Knew Death Had A Name Like That? I Just Luv How That Trips Shawn Up & How He Tries To Get Death To Repeat It. XD

"Death agreed." I Just Luv How Death Wishes He Could Just Forget His Little Run In With Shawn. If Only Shawn Knew This, He Would Tell Everyone That He Was A Force To Be Reckoned With, Even Against Death! But Then Again It Was More Than Likely Just A Dream Or Hallucination Caused By The Concision. Anyway, GO SHAWN! X3
Rasei chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMG! A crossover I thought I would never see. Discworld and Psych. I really love this story. *huggles Death* I really love Death.
DoctorStalker chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
ZOMG ZOMG you put discworld into psych? i loves you
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Little bit of crack going on here... but it was actually really good, so I'll forgive you :)

Lettle bit confused by the formatting... But then, it's nearly midnight and I need sleep, so it could actually make total sense to a normal person.

Seriously though, I think it was wicked. Reminded me sort of of Terry Pratchett, maybe hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. I love your Death. He's so cool :)

Anyway. I'm going to sleep now, cause that was a fantastic way to end my evening.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Heh heh - that was funny. Kind of an interesting thing to read - when I read the summary this wasn't at all what I envisioned. Unique idea, that's for sure. I like the way Shawn didn't want to tick Death off and how Death came to talk to him because he was bored!
TheRealAbbey chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Love! I started to laugh even as I read your title, and your writing style rocked your whole story. Really funny, thanks so much. I hope your write other stuff :)
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Awesome story. I love the way you wrote Death. And I love that last line. :P I like your style with the foot notes. They reminded me of The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Great work. :)
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
'I was bored'

I love that! Awesome story!
Kayrie chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was a perfect blend of seriousness and humor. Just when I thought I had pegged down the idea that Death was speaking to him, and that he was possibly dead, the ending took a twist. Excellent read.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That was funny. I liked it.
mightylizzie chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I thought your story was very cute and funny. I did find the underlined bits and footnotes scattered throughout just a little confusing, but still enjoyed it very much.