Reviews for The Door to Light
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow. I almost cried when I read this. I was reading your profile first and I agree, you don't find very many good KH fics out there. At least, not very good completely serious ones. I'm glad you liked Stripped Away but I really love your approach. You deal right with the center of it all. This was so very moving. "By my submission to the greater force, I allowed the Light to become real inside of me. It was /my/ choice." That sentence really chocked me up. Its so very true.

A great job with this. Happy writings.

~Dusk

of Dusk and Dawn
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, this story has a lot of meaning to it. It really gives a sort of view about the forces of darkness and light, or good and evil really. Kingdom Hearts really does have a good versus evil allegorical message to it too. Nice work!
Solaris Prime chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh, man. You know how much truth there is in this? Well, of course you do, you wrote it.

This is an amazing review of the meaning of light. There's something in your writing that calls out.

Keep it up!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Yay, I get to review first! I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. It was very touching, and everyone was completely in character. I especially loved the lines about the power of Light working through Sora, once he realized that it was in control and not vice versa.

I enjoy getting to read some of the spiritual fic on this site, so thanks for adding to it : P Hope to see more from you in the future!