Reviews for Unexpected Secrets
Adela chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
update more this is good
Psycho Tangerine chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Overall you really are a great writer. While having the focus on a non-canon character as well as retelling what already went on in the show usually annoys me, you did it in such a way that I actually enjoyed reading it. You managed to make Jules into a believable character.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
I really like this.
monkeerangerfan chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
great chapter.
ElementalStarRanger chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Hey there! This is AWSOME! I simply MUST read more! cHope you post more soon. Post later!
JDPhoenix chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
*hugs chapter* So awesome! All the growth that happened here was just ... a breath of fresh air. Really, it was so amazingly wonderful to see how everyone fights and makes up (okay, not everyone but it'll take RJ and his dad basically all season, so that's okay). And Fran watches Firefly! Everyone should appreciate that.

Everything in this chapter was just so well developed, it was well worth the wait!
dreamer chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
i actually like this story! sry, but 1st, i thought it wasnt going 2 b good, but once i gave it a shot, it was awesome! r u gonna upd8 any time soon? i sure hope so! lol
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Awesome but I wish Jules & Casey's siblings had actually been Power Rangers. It's funny when a bunch of siblings discovers that they're all Power Rangers. But this is cool too.
JanuaryBaby192 chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
Hey, I really like this story and I hope you update soon. RJ and Casey were always my two favorite characters. Keep writing, it's really good.
BoukenGreen chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
definatly better then the show keep up the good work
BadWolf95 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
I love this! Reading RJ is just great, and that comment he made about the stool.. and the chair.. XD You rocketh.
monkeerangerfan chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
great chapter. this was funny.
Crazy Joe chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Nice! I haven't read this in a while, but I have been with you from the very first chapter. Awesome story! Update soon!

Crazy Joe
brc24 chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
First let me say, I'm very happy I stumbled across this story today. It's an awesome story. I love Jules. Her interactions with Casey and RJ are the best. I look forward to the next chapter.
GinaStar chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
lol..anybody can have a bad day..even Masters ;) Loved it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »