Reviews for Between the Lines
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
i love this story it's just so beautiful and poetic
Carbucketty chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Oh my. Oh MY. Your Matt is just so divine and observant and confused and I love him so much. He's perfect, perfect, perfect. This was such a wonderful piece. The interaction with Near was so well done, I don't think anyone could do it better.

Amazing job!
puddingcup chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
aw!

i'd like to see Matt try :D that'd be so adorable!

cute chapter, as always!
Vampy-Note chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
aw. This is so cute
DarkMoon721 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Oh...

I don't usually read yaoi, so I don't know what made me read this.

But I am immensely glad I did because it is beautiful.

Post soon!
DainoChild chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE WRONG BUTTON SO IT ADDED THIS STORY TO MY FAVOURITES AND NOW PEOPLE'LL LOOK AT MY FAVOURITES AND THINK I LIKE THIS PAIRING WHICH I DON'T BUT I LIKE THIS STORY 'COS IT'S KINDA SWEET AND CUTE AND WELL WRITTEN BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE THIS PAIRING!

End caps attack.
puddingcup chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
aw! I was kind of expecting Matt to hug Near instead of the teddy bear :D

Near's so cute! of course, i say this in just about every story that has him and Matt in it, but still... SO CUTE!

-hugs Near-
Carbucketty chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
I love you.

I loved the whole thing with the teddybear. (Was this at all Brideshead Revisited-related? I will just fangirl everywhere if was.) Near being a child, yet not really knowing what to do with a teddybear was really heartbreaking but perfect, so perfect.

You're characterization is pro. Everything was pro.

Ah~
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Uhm. I have no idea why I've never read this. I'm gonna be a good kid and review both chapters.

This was beautiful. I love your Matt. I'm even a bit jealous of your Matt.

Just... seriously. You are one of the most talented authors I've had the honor of reading on this site. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Trial of Ash chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I love the way you write...I pity Matt here. He seems so confused and conflicted but at least he knows the one thing that is his constant. Even though it is also very much his madness.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is a collection? Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! This one really blew me away, with Matt's contradictory desires and the amount of thought you must have put into this.

The prompts have been done justice; this is beautiful.
puddingcup chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
aw! That was so cute!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!