Reviews for The femslash effect
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I definitely find the humor in this fic to be of high quality. You manage to keep the "W.I.T.C.H." characters in character while making laughs. I'm really happy about that. Keep up the good work, okay? And I just posted a new chapter of my "PB/TC" crossover if you wanna read/review it.
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Your muse was insane. What did she take? XD
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Haven't read a W.I.T.C.H fic in AGES! The whole fourth wall thing had me in tears (of laughter, obviously ). Brilliant!
DragonGirl9897 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
lol This is an awsome story. It's really funny.
Gigglepud chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So is it finished? Because you didn't say it was completed, but it looks finished.

Anyway, that was awesome! Your story definitely ended up in my favourites! Anyway, I loved it very much and thought that it was totally awesome!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
All of the other Guardians and Altermeres - and Elyon - turned to look at Carmen and Lucy. "What?" the two girls asked.

"Guess we should just be thankful he didn't pair US up, huh, Corny?" Irma uttered.

"Don't call me ... oh, never mind ... somebody pass me anything chocolate," the Earth girl sighed, flopping back on her bed. She was too exhausted from their last mission still to deal.

"Ahhhh, 'samattah 'Lia," 'Mina teased, leaning over Cornelia and batting her eyelashes at her. "Afraid to come over to the dark side?" She grinned wickedly, and Cornelia looked around in shock, to find all the other girls cuddled up in pairs around her.

"AAUUGGHH!" Cornelia sat up, only to find the others looking at her strangely ... and back where they had been, including 'Mina.

"Whoa, no more decaf for that girl," Carmen Lair laughed, and her girlfriend - Cornelia's former Astral Drop - kissed her.

Cornelia flopped back with a groan. "Somebody please review already, so we can send these five home?" she whined.

"On it, sweety," Elyon said with a grin, and the others chuckled evilly around her.

"I'll get you next time, Gidget," Cornelia cursed, waving one hand.

"Keep 'em coming, Yellow! we could really use the laughs!"

Okay, totally out of left field there, Yellow, and I apologise ahead of time for any add'l plot bunnies the girls bring along with their review, here. MOST of them liked it, at least. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Hahaha! Definitely gives you something to think about - as long as you don't think too long!

Cheers!
Dinurs chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol really great, much better then my attempt at a every one is sudently gay or lesbian fic, great job :)
Unknown Destination chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ok, absolutely hilarious. I enjoyed the last part especially. Nice job!
Darev chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Better keep that muse in check less you can no longer tell fantasy from reality.

Darev
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Pretty good one shot yellow. I think Hay Lin gets her attitud from Yan Lin, I could see her being the same at Hay Lin age.