Reviews for A Cat May Look at a King
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
So adorable. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
'Dogs think they are human. Cats think they are God.' - anonymous

There is a serious shortage of arrogant Pharaoh fic in this fandom. To my mind, there is no way he wasn't like this in the original (non Memory World) Ancient Egypt. Character development marches on, and his time with Yuugi changed him.

Plus reading about him referring to himself as "my majesty" in all seriousness is pretty funny.
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is really cute.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Cute story! Atem got himself a cat by force!
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very cute! The title really fits the story. And I really like your rendition of Atem's five royal names, well, either way, please keep up the good work!
Inked Wolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was such a cute story! Now, normally I'd try to suggest a correction of some sort, but I can't seem to find anything to correct. Though that's possibly because I was paying attention to the story rather than grammar and spelling. Any way, well done, great story.

Smiles, Inked.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
uh-huh, yup, totally not a cat person. *rolls eyes* hypocrite.

;),

brittney
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
cause cats rule all. lol. loved it.
TitaTati chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nyaaaaaa, so cute! The very first line killed me. I like Atem's character, and I'm glad for the information you put in the beginning notes; I like stories that are researched. Very cute, very funny, and enjoyable for the fact that there is no angst or pairings to get in the way. Very good story!

-Tati
Flight of Phoenix Wings chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I liked this very much, it made me smile. As for accuracy, I've done practically so much research on Ancient Egypt that I may as well have a degree in Egyptology. So, be assured when I tell you this meshes well with fact and you did good work with the headache that names and titles are.
Atemu 's Sis chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really love this story.
Itternet chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Lovely story and hilariously perfect characterization. I always thought that cats were rather ignored in this fandom, considering their significance with Egypt. I'm surprised there aren't more fics like this, and I'm glad I found this one.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was absolutely adorable!
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
:D KITTY!
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
persistent little bugger! i had a giggle reading this!