Reviews for Trapped in Termina
Hydrocity3 chapter 54 . 3/15/2017
Link X Romani is my favorite ship for the MM world and I really loved how you developed her from a normal ranch girl to a heroine capable of holding her own against the final boss even without Link's help. This story has been posted for years and I can't believe I just now got around to reading all of it. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Time to read the 2nd story.
emi chapter 36 . 8/9/2016
This is the greatest fan fic ever this should be published as a book
Guest chapter 54 . 2/10/2016
Great job on this through the whole book I can't wait wait till I find the next book
Sum yun gai chapter 54 . 8/20/2015
This is absolutely incredible. I mean it! In fact, i'm incredibly tempted to show this to nintendo just to ask if this could be made into a game, it's incredible quality! But with your permission, of course :P I'd love to be able to fight the two guys at snowhead in game form though... again, incredible work :D
Max chapter 54 . 7/4/2015
LIf u haven't I think u should check out the writer XT421 he has some amazin Zelda FF
Max chapter 53 . 7/4/2015
I really wish that lulu and all the others found out that link was the saviors the whole time Darmani, deku link, and Mikau. And that the originals died. U know so they wouldn't have to wonder what happened
Max chapter 54 . 7/4/2015
Hey dude u do know that zora link CAN make a force field when he is on land
Max chapter 35 . 7/2/2015
No no no no no it's called Lon lon because it's the ends of there names maLON, taLON do u get it. Is it clear now
Haloixix13 chapter 51 . 10/6/2014
why does everyone make the fierce diety a bad guy
hes awesome
Fanfic fan chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
You let skull kid die! WHY!? he was links 2nd best friend! (He was in OoT)
Steveaaml chapter 54 . 5/28/2014
Fantastic ending! I love that Romani was the real hero here, and great hook into the next story. Very nice explanation of the time travel; I like how this Link will eventually get to go back to Hyrule at he place where he left off and be the hero of time, with Epona. Actually, the Epona thing is fantastic, because that means OOT Epona had already had the Termina advnture, which nicely explains why she trusted him so much then.
Really great.
On to the sequel!
Steveaaml chapter 50 . 5/28/2014
No! Cremia!
Steveaaml chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
Romani is such a badass. This was great.
Steveaaml chapter 39 . 5/28/2014
I hope link meant "even with all those gerudo around" because of the danger, not how Romani interpreted it, because c'mon Link, that'd be lame.
Steveaaml chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Really liked that you gave epona some attention. Can't wait to her how that develops. And if your other many readers are like me, they're probably not reviewing because they're desperate to get to the next chapter.