Reviews for Eternal Reclaim'
Unknown reader chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Hi!
It's been a long time! How are you?
I can't blame you for not having post a chapter since 2009, because I was also so busy that I didn't really have the time to write to you or even to go often in this fanfiction site. I see that you decided to write about other series. I just hope that someday you'll decide to finish this story.
Anyway, good luck with your stories and I hipe to heard about you soon!
Unknown reader chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Hi! How are you? There's no need to be sorry. You've got a life to live, and since you're a student, you've got many things to do. I won't say I wasn't waiting for an update, but real life comes first. (that's the same for everyone.)

Thank you for this chapter. I like how you make Usagi's character. What she always want is to be an ordinary girl, and to see her friends live an ordinary life full of happiness, she thinks about other's happiness first. So Eos decided to "revive" Sailor Mars. That's a good thing, but Sailor Mercury seems to be "revived" too. So what about Makoto? Since there's three Sailors to protect Serenity, will she be "revived" too, or will the princess (and Eos) let her be an ordinary girl? (I guess this won't be the case, but it could have been possible) The Sailors seems to have regained some memories. What about Jadeite? Will Usagi succeed in making him remember who he really is? I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter (but don't forget to take your time if you need it.) See you next time!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
nice story so far
Unknown reader chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Hi! I'm so, so sorry for my long disappearance. I'd like to thank you for your kind words to me and my family. Unfortunatly, one trouble comes after another, it seems endless. But I'll stop complaining now, because the review are made for talking about stories. So once again, thank you for being nice and understanding with me, and now go to your story.

So you made Usagi remember who she was in the past. But she doesn't remember everything, like her realtion with Endymion... That's a good idea. It will be interesting to see how she'll get along with Tuxedo Mask and the Sailors. So will be her reaction when she'll meet the false Moon Princess. I'm also glad that you made Usagi and Mamoru beginning to know each other quicklier than in the anime.

I suppose Mamoru is like the girls, he don't remember anything, does he?

As for Eos, I know Kakyuu is concerned by Seiya's, Yaten's and Taiki's feelings, but Eos always said that she'll return with the ones she loves one day. They knew from the beginning that she didn't plan to stay.

I just want to say that I didn't think Eos would have other feeling than kindness and mother love towards Yaten. But I was just wondering why Yaten seems to be so close to Eos, I mean why he seems to be closer to her than Seiya or Taiki.

As for Uranus, I can't wait to see her in the story. I really like her strong character, and I like how she behaves when she's near Seiya. ( I must say that I'm not a fan of Seiya... But I'm a great fan of Uranus!)

Please keep up the good work. Until next!
Unknown reader chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Hi! Another great chapter! I really like your version of Venus discovering who she was (and who she is) and her mission. I also like how you made Artemis meet Venus.

I just have one question, which maybe will seem to you as a weird and useless question: Do you like Yaten's character? He's really close to Eos.

There's no need to thank me. Your story is very interesting and unusual, I mean different from the others, so of course I'll keep on reading it. About mistakes,some people, whose English language is their first language, write worse than you. And, except some words that you forgot to write (like "the" or "a", so not very important things), I think that your writing is correct. There's no problem with comprehension, your English grammar is correct. And you should know that I'm not better. On the contrary, I make many mistakes, and not only in vocabulary... So don't worry about mistakes. See you soon!
Unknown reader chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hi! I'm glad to read the next part of your story. I'm sorry you couldn't have the teacher you wanted to help you in your studies, but that's a good thing you found someone else to help you.

This first chapter explains how you'll make Eos act in the battle between Serenity and Beryl. So she's the one (with Ellios help of course) who made Venus be the false Moon princess. Will she contact Artemis and Luna? I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can. (But, of course, studies are first) Thank you!