Reviews for Sledge Hammer! Abra Cadaver
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow. Just wow. Envious. I can see if I try SH fic, it's going to have to be GOOD.
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh, this was a delight to read. I don't usually like script-format 'stories' on Fanfiction, but this one grabbed my interest. It was witty and every bit as absurdly comedic as any Sledge Hammer episode out there.

You nailed Hammer's "Hammerisms" (for lack of a better term) and Doreau and Trunk were pitch-perfect. I could honestly see Trunk blowing a gasket each time, complete with hearing apoplectic tone of voice over Hammer's antics.

And Ms. Twerp... wonderful 'villainness' you created there. I got a serious chuckle out of the 'Ramada' and 'Westin' thing, too... once again, just another example of the kind of nonsensical humour I'd expect from a real Sledge Hammer episode.

Thanks so much for sharing this one; you brought me some good laughs and did justice to the Original. Great job!
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was awesome! You really captured Sledge's simplemindedness. Also, I thought it was very much in an 80's flavor, and you didn't put any modern expressions in it, which was good.
Didn't like the way Sledge was able to defeat the reporter by tossing the shoe in the air. What did that accomplish? Was she that much a "ditz" stereotype? And how did shooting the gun the first time help? I couldn't see what you were envisioning there.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow! That was amazing. I usually can't bring myself to read script format fics, but this was so well executed it was more like watching the show. Everybody was in character and the hijinks had just the right touch of the maniacal. Great work. I'm adding you to my Author Alerts in case you get around to writing another one someday. :)