Reviews for The XYZ Affair featuring A & M
Jen10Jen chapter 14 . 2/4
Wish you would've kept this up and made it through the rest of the letters. I've really enjoyed your very fresh take on the alphabet challenge.
Jen10Jen chapter 11 . 2/4
Haha, loved Kiss!
Jen10Jen chapter 4 . 2/4
"A" was totally sweet. A nice twist on life after Terminal City and Freak Nation. Really loved "D". Rather heartbreaking though, I really felt for Alec in that one. Even though he feels he's been forgiven for his sins, I can't imagine the pain of giving up a child and then watching that child be raised by others while being relegated to the fringes.
pielover62 chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Asha is quite the romantic, isn't she? I really liked this one. I think there could be a lot of truth to this view of the relationship between Max and Alec.
pielover62 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Just beautiful! And I love the idea of Karmic Retribution.
nattylovesu chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
As uncertain as i was in opening this story, I thank you for making me relish the decision

I don't hate alec i juts prefer him as Max's younger rother than soul mate

Thanks for treating all the characters fairly mostly...

Your writing style is really god

purplebunnywabbit chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
That song is definitely on my playlist... it's a good one, as was this chapter. I'd be interested in a follow up on this one from you.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
This was a nice change. I admit I'm a bit of an Asha basher... and many are this way. I like to see other people's interpretations of Asha.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
This was the total best. All the others I said were my favorites... scratch that because this to me has been the ultimate best.

I love that the roles are reversed and instead of Alec playing along for the sake of Max's relationship with Logan, that Max is doing him the favor.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
This was great... very Alec like. I could picture him saying every word you've written.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
I'm not typically a fan of AU involving MA children, but this was an exception, I think. I'm still less keen on the idea, but it's interesting to know what could have happened years and years later.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
This was interesting and a very original idea. I don't think I've seen this plotline before.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
A bit cheesy, but it doesn't really matter because it was fun.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
This was really great... really. Cake isn't any good without frosting, agreed.

The best part of this piece? Definitely how thoughtlessly Alec licked the icing of her face... I can only imagine the horrified expression he could have had, darting his eyes away from hers in after thought. Very amusing.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Definitely did justice... original perspective.

I mean the general idea of Logan dwelling on what he believes is Max leaving him behind for Alec, not so original.

The way he is imagining things that aren’t so, very creative... writers usually neglect this aspect, the way he might feel and not what he’s doing about it.

I enjoyed this.