Reviews for Big Cats
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
You managed to describe the emotion of his human side very well. They had been buried for so long but finally he found someone to bring out the human emotions in him again. This is why Edward was always so moody. He hated being a vampire but had found someone who would love him the way he needed to be loved. It was all in this first chapter. Well done.
XLadySnowX chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
EDWARD CULLEN!

Bahahaha sorry couldn't resist.

More sadness, more beauty, more angst - all rolled into one. I adore it. *puts on bad french accent* ballisimo!... or whatever. I think that's Italian LOL.

Love it.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
that was really good, thanks
mermaidpotato chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I think that you did a great job of portraying Edward's side of the loneliness before Bella came in, which isn't really something we get to see much of. Hear him talk about, sure. But we can't see into his head like we can see into Bella's, and I think that you did a wonderful job of showing his unseen thoughts.

Anyways, I love the metaphor you use with the lion and the pain of the thirst. It seems so like Edward. You write very well, and I think it's refreshing to see some quality work on this site.
Horsewhisperer990 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw, that was adorable! Will you write more one-shots or fanfictions? Because you're really good at them!
SmittenbymyMrBishop chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I enjoyed this. I feel that your writing is on a different (better) level than most of the stories I have come accross. Good job