Reviews for Off Day
spiel chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
And here I was sure Seph would get him a cute, yellow Chocobo plush xD
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
that was a pretty decent story
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Awesome story. I really liked it and was surprised by how few reviews it's gotten! Such a good story definately deserves praise. So, kudos, great story, keep writing, and thanks for the story!

-BW
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Holy shit! I thought Cloud was gonna die there! But he didn't, so I'm happy. GREAT JOB WITH THIS!
Superwitch chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Cute story. Thanks
TieraMarille chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I Thoroughly enjoyed this :D

Though this is marked as complete, I hope that you will add to it in time. I'd love to read more!
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Amazing!

such a good read :) I like your plot a lot. tnx 4 sharing xD
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
this was a totally mint fic!

please do a sequel!
Lixx chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Very well written. I do hope, even though this is marked as complete, that you may add to it one day.
Crimmeh chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
OMG! i love this! The drama, the action, the excitement! *falls over dead* ...I hope that you will post another chapter on this. I really like this. Its so so...so wonderful!...anyway i hope that you will add more to this story but if not then i guess i will have to live with that.
hjp3697 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Excellent! Pleaase do another long story like this 1 w/ Sephiroth, Zack, and Cloudy, aka Spiky..lol, because this was AMAZING! -hjp3697 ;)
AnimeMandi22 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
absolutely loved it!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
the closest I have ever gotten to final fantasy slash was Riku and Sora or cloud and Leon and that was technically under kingdom hearts. Anyway, I’m glad I decided to read this because it was great so far and I can’t wait to read the next chapter.
Stoic-Genius chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
This was very well written. Cloud's angsty emo attitude was killing me at first but once he began to loosen up things were better. I especially loved the mission at the end. You don't always read about missions in SOLDIER fics, yours was nicely detailed and planned out.
Shaay chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
I really enjoyed this. I wish there was more though. I would to just see little one-shots about their daily lives together.