Reviews for Let The Games Begin
izzy buzzy chapter 1 . 1/29
great start :) but near the end it became a little slang :( but to help improve spend more time thinking than typing:)
Wayward AMP chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
First time, first love... old Cherry Coke advertising, aroun' twenny years ago. The story is well-written in the technical aspects. Still there is no story-flow. It bores easily, and not all readers may consider "the first kiss" to equal the big bang. But I guess it is my mistake. I knew "Cry Wolf" as a horror film for adults, not as a more romantic Teenwolf-clone. So... if I would be an emotionally insecure teenager my review would be: "OMG! U R sooooo good! And they really kissed! Oh, whoa!" x-)
technodude458 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love this story I never even saw the movie and the way you wrote this told me everything in the core plot and more I think you really should make a sequal that starts off right when the first ended I suggest an m rated one "nuge nuge wink wink" a hardcore lemon or lime and a long one at that if you need any help or suggestions e-mail me at
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love this story and Owen the Wolf is Hawt!
Fire Tears X chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I've read this story a while ago and I've only now just gotten around to reviewing it. Truth be told, this review may come off as more constructive criticism than mindless praise.

Honestly, I think the mood setting for the story was a little off. I think you did an extremely good job at detailing the romantic aspect of the fiction but the suspense lacked any real tension. I couldn't feel it as I read it. That took away from the twist at the end(which I kind of saw coming only because practically spoiled it in the description).

Perhaps it's just the fact that a handful of authors have spoiled me with great writing in detail and grammar alike but I only found your writing to be "good". Above average but not one of the better written stories. That's fine, though, because my writing isn't exactly pro-status either but as a reviewer I'm just calling it how I see it.

I think one of my biggest problems was the story's evaluation. I just felt like the story lacked the proper detail and didn't pull me in as much as I would have liked. And for a story where the twist involved a change of character, I would have liked to understand Owen's perspective a lot more. You touched on good spots with Dodger but sometimes I felt like she wasn't the same character as she was in the movie. Still, there was that slight glimpse of the real Dodger so I couldn't pout too much over it.

Overall, you did a good job(especially for one of your first fics). I just think that the story shows a decrease in effort near the end(where it counts). A couple of more rewrites would've made this story keen. I love the idea, though. Great job!