Reviews for The Hollow Place
Liz chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
It’s 1 am I just read your story it’s very good! You are a talented writer. I hope someday that you can pick this story back up too
Guest11 chapter 5 . 3/18/2020
Hi, this is amazing story.
If any chance please complete this story.
phineashiccup chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
love this story can't wait for another chapter
Hibisha chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
UPDATE!
mandy1324 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
i need more ! i want to know what happens! eeekkk please update soon!
Sailor Epyon chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I still love this story very much. I sometimes find myself imagining what would happen next. I randomly stumbled across it again and re-read it. You are a talented writer. I hope someday that you can pick this story back up.
Miss Jester61 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Oh I hope you update soon I want to know what happen next
KionaRinton chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I REALLY LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Moonhera chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
OOOOOHHHH PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE! Its really really good!
Yoko Fujioka chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
wow, this is really cool and nicely written, and i can't wait for more, I wanna see what happens next~~~~~ w

wait, are they just taking Takao and leaving everyone else there? *shock marks*

NOOOO~ I'll save you Oli-kins!

Bye bye~!

Yoko Fujioka
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Ah, that was fun. I'm feeling too... floaty right now to think of something smart to say. Yeah...

But, it all pretty much made sense. It all just kind of flowed together. Yeah, I'm gonna continue floating around a little longer.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Another great chaptor. You're a fun person.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Yeah, that was fun. We finaly got to see Tyson and the.. BioVolt.. Abbey.. place thing. Yeah... So, anyways, yes, it was very entertaining. You know, the whole Tyson being captured by Boris thing is kind of common (yeah, two whole stories). Anyways... Crap, I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yeah. So, the dialogue was pretty good. I mean, really good. Especially that - or rather, those - first parts with Brooklyn actually seemed like something that would happen. Same thing with the talking at dinner about the whole there're being girls held there as well stuff. Hell, it was all pretty good.

Oh, and the whole "What's up?" "The ceiling" "..." thing, I never thought anyone else actually thought of that. Well, actually... Nevermind. Though, I think the "A direction" response might have been better, but I'll stop with that.

Done. Scene. Crap. Uhh...
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Yeah, that was fun. It was a little hard to follow just 'cause I started reading before I left this morning, then continued when I got back. Anyways, I usually don't like having Kai 'narrarate' or whatever it's called, but for some reason I found it very enjoyable. I guess that's just because he's not all emo and cold and 'I'm too bad-ass to give a damn a about anything' in the story. Yeah, other then that, I think that's about it.

Oh, just in case you didn't know, you spelt 'airplane' 'aeroplane'. I'm having a slow day, so if you did that on purpose then feel free to correct me.
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Ah, that was fum, that was really, really fun. As you can tell, I'm in a good mood. Due to your writing, of course. Yeah, it was pretty good. I think you got their personalities spot on. I especially liked the fact that Max seems like the more excited one. The story kind of reminds me of another one I read. A beyblade fic of course, though I can't remember it's name. Too bad. I think I'll enjoy yours a little more, anyways.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »