Reviews for LuLu
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Please conntinue this story i really wanna know what happens next its such an intense story and i love it so please continue it!
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
You must update! Don't leave poor LuLu like that!

Lol but the story is very well written, and I like it!
Phrille05 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Woah! The plot is really nice! But it breaks my heart for them to treat Lulu like that, especially what Rolo did! Geez! Hope they wont torture him that much! Although I like it when the uke is being forced by the seme, and ends up enjoying it! LOL Please update soon... :-)
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Interesting
CrimsomRed-24 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This story is great ! It really makes me blush , what Suzaku and Rolo are doing to Lelouch . Or do I have to say Lulu ? I want a mug like that too , what Suzaku has in Chapter 3 . But sadly it's only for Suzaku , I hope chapter 5 will come soon !

( sorry if my english is bad :( )

Dada x ( ' dada ' means ' goodbey ' ;) )
KnightOfLelouch chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
What the hell is wrong with those two! Leave Lulu alone!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I'm appalled by this how can you treat my little LuLu like that! he doesn't NEED to be obedient!what he does is for the good of the whole! lock Suzaku and Rolo up in an insane asylum! and I like them too...this makes me hate them for harming Lulu like that!
kpopmaniac615 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVE HOW ROLO CAN BE SO SWEET BUT THEN CHANGE. AND I FIND SUZAKU SOOOOO HOT!

poor Lulu, I hope he learns to be more obident.

Please update! Please!
luciole eteinte chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Suzaku and rolo are completly crazy...I like it!

Poor lelouch,lelouch with dressit's the twilight zone !.I want the next chapter yeahh!(sorry for my english,I'am french)
JusticeFreedom chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
thank you for updating i'm so happy please update soon
OfeliaWolf chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
its been a while

i like it n i cant wait ro read the other chapters XD
Diana Prince chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Yeah a new chapter haven't read an update from you in a bit of time. Thanks for the update. I was curious on how the story would continue thanks.
Princess Sin chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
at last! i have waited a long time for you

to update this. i'm looking forward to seeing

what nunnally will think of the way suzaku is

treating her brother. Will she agree with the

treatment. although she just might once they

tell her that lelouch was the infamous zero.
Sakura117 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
A sadistic story and frankly I love it. I hope you continue it someday.

PS. I love horror stories and movies too XD
rezale chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
omg! i love this! please update soon
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »