Reviews for LuLu
OfeliaWolf chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
when will this be updated?
o.o chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Hmm...seems interesting, I look forward to your next update. :]

also I think your getting a little repetitive with Lulu's screaming, maybe make him wimper, whine, moan, groan, wail, get hysterical..ect. you just need to use more words to describe his torment.
snowprinces chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
i love it plz continue soon
snowprinces chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
wow...insane Rolo...i like that strangely iv never watched this anime i just knw the characters so if any of them are oc i woulden't knw or care and i love this story
snowprinces chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
omg...SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN! SUZALULU RAPE SCEAN!

oops srry i tent to overreact i've been meaning to review this for such a long time but never got around to it till now anyway i've been waiting so long for u to continue i just want to say i love your story and the whole plot sceam you have here
Skiperella chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I love this! My faverite story ever! Please continue Continue! DD I actrually have a scene that I would like tu suggest may i beceom...drat what are they called ...a beta writer or something - its a certain submission scene i would love to add in this story D msg me!
sab chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
was not sure if im happy or sad but i sure as hell feel sry 4 u pls dun make it so .its kinda scary...go abit easier on lulu pleeease.
Kona Kona chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I really really love SuzuLulu!

Great story! Please update, I want to read more!
LawlietKai chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Awesomeness!

I really really like, please please please update!

:D
irmina chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
So Suzaku and Rolo are trying to turn Lelouch in Lulu, a girl? Well, I kinda like that idea. I can't wait to see how they do it. Will Lelouch fight it, or finally give in and become little Lulu? And what's this about Suzaku, mending a broken white mug. I can't wait for the update this weekend.
irmina chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Oh my, I really feel sorry for Lulu. Suzaku and Rolo are such a perfect partner in crime. Do they both love lulu and desire to own him?
irmina chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Ouch! Suzaku is too cruel. Poor Lulu, captured by Suzaku and Rolo. It's interesting. I like the pairings.
Rodacoma chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
holy shit this is like a horror movie...I LOVE IT! but I don't like the whole rolo being all manly and stuff he is such a uke! please keep on writing it's great!.
erning chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
I like chapter 2 the best! Anyway, please update
Hasegawa chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
O...oh.

Woah.

Please, please let it out faster, the new chapter I mean. This is awesome.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »