Reviews for LuLu
Hasegawa chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Oh! That was so... ah.

HOT water! the worst nightmare. I know how hard it owuld be on your skin.

Rolo... I agree with you.
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
whoa. that was one of my sick dream to...
RiseofaRebellion chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
i really like this story, but poor lelouch is getting terribly abused tho! how can suzaku and rolo be so cruel! and did CC give suzaku his geass? well cant wait for the next chapter! - ur doing a great job with the story!
Black Otaku Writer chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I really like this story and I hope you keep updating! What I noticed is that your spelling sometimes gets jumbled and it confuses me a little because I don't know what your thought is but I can basically guess. That's it for my critique section tho...I luv this plot and I LUV the direction you're going with this...keep up the good work! And please update soon...this story KICKS BUTT! o()o
Digimon Dreamer chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
oh man! I just found this story and wow!

My morals said I shouldn't be liking this story so much as I'am now! lol!

Great story so far though! I can't wait for the 4th chapter. It seems that Suzaku has some kind of telekenesis/turn back time for an object geass.

well, as I said, can't wait to read more!

~Digimon Dreamer
Electric Eclectic chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
First off, I like this story. I like Lulu getting hurt. He needs it every once in a while. I'd like to see just how far you will go to break him in the story.

Second, Check your spelling sometimes. I saw a few errors on this chapter. Not flaming, just giving advice.

Keep up the good work!
Diana Prince chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Ah yeah you have updated yes thanks so very much for producing another chapter good to have you back. I enjoyed it greatly it looks like Suzaku has a nifty power huh can't wait for more good job.
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
I enjoyed the chapter. Its so sad poor Lulu! It makes me sad for him. :( I have a question is this the real Rolo and Suzaku? I have been getting vibes it might not be. Anywho cant wait 4 more.
inuokamilove16 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Run lulu run! (STILL AWESOME STORY!)
inuokamilove16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
O.O Suzaku you jerk! Awsome story! I already like it -
Violet86 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I'm interesting in your story and would love to see more chapter's. Please continue and great job :D :D :D :D

~Violet
A non a miss chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Poor Lelouch, yet even though I say that I don't feel too sorry for him. When are you going to say what Susaku's Geass is. I assume that's what the bird you mentioned ment. I'm guessing some sort of mental power like telekenesis. I hope you update this soon, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this story.
Joryan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I absolutely LOVE this! I hope you updated ASAP! I wanna know what happens next!
Annissina lovejoy chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I hope you continue this!
dark-kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
what happen exactly? what will to lelouch will he broke or will he still ressist? i like the fic please update soon please..
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »