Reviews for World of Twilight
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/16
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/16
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/16
interesting
PrincessJaded chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I never had a soft spot for Archnemon, I just might now. :)

Leave it to Taichi to be so utterly obvious.

“We all made it through,” that was Agumon. That sentence was you being lazy. *scowls*

Ken's change of heart isn't endearing. It's too sudden. And the Crest? This just went too fast, but hey, that's just me. I guess you didn't want to drag it out.

I love assertive Takeru. I would say no questions asked, but technically he did ask question. But at least they were to the point and not muddling about without really getting anywhere.

Ya know, I would have believed Ken's want to destroy Dagomon more if he were doing it for control, not kindness. I'm still just finding it too hard to believe he's a good guy now.

Is it possible that without intentionally doing it, you produced a Takeru fangirl moment, complete with a *sigh*? Intentional or not, it was good. :D

It's about time. You'd think that they'd mobilize the Chosen the second they found out Hikari was missing. Was it just me or did the boys not want out beloved Meems to join in on the fun? lol.

Another unintentional fangirl moment. Kenkari! :D Though that one did seem a little more intentional than the last. Leave it to Taichi to play the hero. And unlike Ken, he actually pulls it off for the benefit of others.

Aw, Mummymon loves Okiwaw. T-T

We all know she's not dead. She's like a parasite, Hikari will never die.

FUCK! That's not good. Why is it exactly that he can evolve again? I mean I understand it has something to do with the spires but what exactly about them helps him? Is it the fact that it's dark energy?

Don't put cliff hangers in the middle of the flipping chapter! Oniichan, are you trying to give me a heart attack! What did the message from Hikari say!

At least Ken understands he was selfish, egotistical, and childish. That's a plus, doesn't make up for all the minuses though. I always thought they left him off a wee bit too easy. I think I would have went with Takeru's approach and beat the living shit out of him.

And yet again, it's always about her! Gah, I can't stand her here! But yay, she's alive. You were right, she doesn't particularly live up to her hype.

What the heck happened to Miyako and Iori? I should probably have brushed up on my 02 episode before watching this, huh? But you got Miyako spot on in this. Her demanding nature and all that.

Holy Angemon taunted from his place in the air, “Mortal? Speak for yourself. I’m an angel; no mortal here.” He's a digimon. So technically he's not even an Angel. Though that was kinda funny. And if Dagomon's gone, really gone, that was anticlimactic. *pouts* I wanted an exaggerated death or something. It was like Piemon all over again.

Why is that Taichi is the only older Chosen that gets to fight?

I'm sad, I wanted big battles or something...

Not as long as the last one (I think), less to say here. You just shorted the end of the season into three chapters. So I'm impressed. :D
PrincessJaded chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Alrighty, I've been meaning to do this... now I really am.

I seriously dislike the word concubine, it seems so savage. But I guess that's the point, isn't it?

"Tailmon’s voice echoed amongst the shore." We both know my grammar sucks, but "amongst" that implies along with. The sentence says nothing about the shore making noise. Shouldn't it have been "along" instead of amongst? The likelihood that I'm wrong is very strong, I'm just curious.

You're quite fond of commas and semi-colons aren't you?

You know, I actually like the Oikawa bit. It gives you that other side, that uneasy one that no one is quite sure about. It's an interesting little venture into the mind of, literally, a madman.

Aw poor Dai. That's really has to be a horrible feeling. Knowing that you possibly could have done more but just weren't quick enough.

I seriously love how it's always Taichi and Koushiro that everyone runs to. We always seem to neglect the fact that there are four other older Chosen because the immediate reaction is the leader and the only one who might have a clue what's going on.

Is it strange that I want to hug Takeru and Daisuke and tell them that it's not their fault! This is one of those times where I seriously dislike Hikari. She's hyped up to this supreme like being. First, it was the 8th Chosen BS and then the Dark Ocean.

I somehow don't see Archnemon caring too much if she killed anyone. Mummymon, sure, but not her. She was just too heartless. I love that Oikawa immediately thought it was Taichi. Makes sense, goggles and a lizard. *nods* Perfect sense. They look so damn much alike as well.

I guess I can understand why Iori is so cautious, but for me, it seemed selfish. Especially considering it's for Hikari, who I think would drop anything for another Chosen. Even if it meant putting her life at risk. Yeah, if anyone or anything can shake Takeru out of his less than happy mood, it's be Hikari. (I'm growing very annoyed with her by the second.)

Am I the only one to find Archemon using a cell phone funny?

Nice mini-fight scene. Borderlining epic there buddy.

Aw, Upamon almost made me teary eyed too.

"...dinosaur ankylosaurus." I don't think you needed to use both words. Ankylosaurus would point out the fact that it was a dinosaur. And it really was about time Iori got his head out of his... you get me.

How the hell did the gate reopen! When did I miss that! *rereads*

The interaction between Takeru and Daisuke was nice. It shows that they can be civil and even bond over their "problems" (Hikari being the main, and in more ways than one!).

I loved the last line. Not cliffy and left unfinshed like the last one, but it's captivating. We all know why Takeru would be terrified and Daisuke not!

Wow, that was long! Nice chapter, Oniichan!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Okay, this was actually really good. (I say that like I'm shocked, I'm really not.)

I was a little uncertain at first because while I like 02, I'm more of an Adventure girl. But this... it started off drama and emotional. Takeru's hurting and I understand why.

Then it goes to selfish, egotistic, arrogant Ken. Ken and his false perception of reality and fantasy. It's sick that he actually thought it a game but at the same time that's his appeal.

And no matter if he turns "good" here, he's not deserving enough of Wormmon despite his "heroic" rescue of Hikari. He may have saved her but he did it for his own ruthless gain.

Though I did find it a little too easy for them to find her. I mean is she were so important why was she just there?

And whoever didn't catch on that the bad guys were going to find them at the village should be shot. Seriously, the moment she asked him to go there I knew it wasn't going to end well. But why him?

“The world shall be covered in Darkness! None shall survive! FOR VAMDEMON-SAMA!”

Is it just me or does that sentence feel incomplete?

So yeah, feel special... this is the longest review I've ever left. Anyone. Though this is probably the longest first chapter I've ever read as well. How many words was this?
dracula-key chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
great work
dracula-key chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
aw ken like likes hikari just the kind of story i have been searching for that and hikari/kouichi story pairings
HevnoAngered chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This was phenomenal. I thought this was a one-shot but you're making a series it seems? Keep up the exceptional work.
CustomMagnum chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
... Wow. That's the only thing that I can say about this story. It's excellent.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Interesting your theory but I have to make an observation, actually what I think it was what opened the portal to the dark ocean for TK, Patamon and Tailmon to help Kari was Kari calling TK and also the fact TK was the one calling her back, remember that even Tailmon doubted a bit when she saw TK on that cliff calling for Kari, in the original version she was looking at TK rather sceptical and she even said and I quote "He is calling for her on a place like this" but then Tailmon realized it when she saw Kari's image in the sky and when TK jumped towards that image Tailmon said and I quote "The feelings will bridge the worlds" it was also meant on how much TK was worried about Kari, we can say it was a shared thing both relationships Kari with Tailmon and Kari with TK but triggered more by TK also calling for Kari on that cliff on the beach.