Reviews for You are Mine!
Mia chapter 32 . 10/21
OMG, I couldn't stop reading it! I absolutly LOVE this story. I just really really really hope Darian is not turning into a Vampire :(
But most of all I would Love for this story to continue, it's so worth it!
Foodismahlife90 chapter 32 . 7/14
This is probably my third time reading it I just love this story so much I can't help re-read it again...although I just wish you would update it because it really is a good story. I really hope that you finish this story in the future because I really want to know what happens. Either way I just wanted to say that because it really is a great story and even though there's some spelling errors it is amazingly written and I'm pretty happy that you actually wrote it. That's all I wanted to say baii
Anime lover chapter 32 . 7/11
Please finish this story
Seja chapter 32 . 7/3
Oh please finish this story! After the first chapter I was already in love with it! I'm dying to know how it continues. Please, I'm on my knees begging you to not let us hanging!
TropicalRemix chapter 27 . 4/22
please finish this story
Latebuttruefan chapter 32 . 1/13
And another one of your stories that deserves to be finished. PLEASE update soon! :-)
jessielee14 chapter 32 . 1/3
Plzzzzzz update this one! It's one of my favs of yours is so well written
Guest chapter 32 . 12/1/2016
I wnder if dimond will try get her for himsel as he hasnt seen her yet.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 32 . 11/23/2016
I really wish you update your stories, I know it's hard but I just wanted to let you know that I am loving all your stories. Can't wait to see how it goes, if serenity is having a big or a girl? Or more about endymion and this werewolf becoming a Vampire thing...
dolphinred chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
I like the story it's a good love story hope you put more chapters in it
Moon chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
I love this fic. It's one of my favorites. I hope that you can finish it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Of you can make a new story surly you can update this
nelsonallie93 chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
Well it's been six year since this story was updated, so it most likely is t going to be updated, but I'll try anyway. I truly hope you update some time. This story has real potential to being one of the best sailor moon fanfiction in my opinion.
boston chapter 32 . 2/25/2016
hope you find inspiration to finish this story
TropicalRemix chapter 32 . 1/18/2016
please continue this story. I know it has been a long time.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »