Reviews for You are Mine!
nelsonallie93 chapter 32 . 5/3
Well it's been six year since this story was updated, so it most likely is t going to be updated, but I'll try anyway. I truly hope you update some time. This story has real potential to being one of the best sailor moon fanfiction in my opinion.
boston chapter 32 . 2/25
hope you find inspiration to finish this story
TropicalRemix chapter 32 . 1/18
please continue this story. I know it has been a long time.
angelamichaelis chapter 32 . 8/30/2015
Please update this is really good!
Em chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
I saw that you had decided to rework on destiny, do you think you will ever work on this fic again?
Supreme Neo Queen Serenity chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
Please im begging do more I must no
coolchick87 chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Jessica Love1 chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
Love it!
Awesome!
Please update!
Can't wait for more!
SerenityMorrison chapter 32 . 2/25/2015
Please finish this story! My heart breaks that it isn't finished
White Rose Lover chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
Please finish this story! I adore your writing style and you have become one of my top 5 favorite authors! I really want to know what their child looks like, if it is a he or she, and so on.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Plz update I love this story and I love re-reading this story over and over cause this story really made it to my top 5 favorite stories and that is saying something cause for one your grammar is better than most the plot is very good and just the way you wrote this story really gets to me so please update! Huggs and kisses my friend thank you for taking your time to read this!

By:familychibatsukino
Guest chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
Plz keep writing I love this story its one of the best I've ever read! 3 hugs and kisses

By:familychibatsukino
guest chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
OK so I guess someone needs to tell you this YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THE STORY IN 4 DAMN YEARS and I get it and all that sometimes authors lose interest in their stories and all that crap but have you ever noticed how many people have read this amazing story to find like ohh wait its not complete well let me tell you something if you don't finish what you started then what's the point in making it in the first place. Of you don't finish it I will
frog chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
U should really update this story
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »