Reviews for You are Mine!
angelamichaelis chapter 32 . 8/30
Please update this is really good!
Em chapter 32 . 8/24
I saw that you had decided to rework on destiny, do you think you will ever work on this fic again?
Supreme Neo Queen Serenity chapter 32 . 8/2
Please im begging do more I must no
coolchick87 chapter 32 . 6/26
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Jessica Love1 chapter 32 . 4/20
Love it!
Please update!
Can't wait for more!
SerenityMorrison chapter 32 . 2/25
Please finish this story! My heart breaks that it isn't finished
White Rose Lover chapter 32 . 1/22
Please finish this story! I adore your writing style and you have become one of my top 5 favorite authors! I really want to know what their child looks like, if it is a he or she, and so on.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Plz update I love this story and I love re-reading this story over and over cause this story really made it to my top 5 favorite stories and that is saying something cause for one your grammar is better than most the plot is very good and just the way you wrote this story really gets to me so please update! Huggs and kisses my friend thank you for taking your time to read this!

Guest chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
Plz keep writing I love this story its one of the best I've ever read! 3 hugs and kisses

guest chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
OK so I guess someone needs to tell you this YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THE STORY IN 4 DAMN YEARS and I get it and all that sometimes authors lose interest in their stories and all that crap but have you ever noticed how many people have read this amazing story to find like ohh wait its not complete well let me tell you something if you don't finish what you started then what's the point in making it in the first place. Of you don't finish it I will
frog chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
U should really update this story
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
queenvicky99 chapter 32 . 8/21/2014
FOUR FLIP ING YEARS ! WTF are you at .Just read your story ! I really really love it and want your last azz to finish not trying to be rude but knowing this is not the end really piss me PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZ UPDATE !
Yvonnerenee chapter 32 . 7/10/2014
I would just like to let you know of my immense depression due to the fact that AWESOME story remains unfinished for going on 4 years! *cries*

On a lighter note, I do hope all is well and that you be able to return and finish the story soon. It really is great!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Hello! Is this story going to be finished or? owo because it's really good **.
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »