Reviews for Alruna Haunted
Yay vampire fix! :D
Jenmoon1 chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
I loved it
kao chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
You should proofread you put Len instead of Leon...
Golden Dragon Girl chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
totally loved it! i was so addited.
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
NOOOO! WTF? You can't end it there! It can't end! It just can't! -wails and then dies- It shouldn't have ended! I loved it so much!~ X3 Hahahahaaa~ My fangirl side is refusing to beleive it really ended. It was just so -insert awesomesause adjective here, because nothing I know is just this great-!

I have to say though, this fanfiction reminds me so much of the song "Say You'll Haunt Me" by Apocalyptica. I love little coinky-dinks like that ;3 Then again, maybe it's just my ability to relate a song to everything I read x3

-Grayy(;
Rutu14 chapter 19 . 6/4/2011
Okay that's mostly who I was thiging that it was. When his name was in there I was like haha powned n stuff. Lol. :)
singXforXmeXkillXforXme chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
sephiroth was the one who killed riku right?
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 21 . 10/1/2010
Ahh! I love it, I love it, I love it! Man this story was so sad yet so romantic. I loved reading all the chapters and the fic kept me on the edge of my seat. I love reading it.
srakatsz221 chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
Oh my. This has GOT to be one of my favorite stories. I've never read anything like it. It made me smile. And also I cried. A lot when Riku died and then when he came back I was laughing. For no reason. I also screamed I KNEW IT! When it was Sephiroth. I scared my dad in the next room XDDD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
Kagzii chapter 22 . 6/9/2010
OMG i no i"ve been gone long

but im bak n readfing this once again gives me chills

i LOVED it

it was amazing

unexpoected events happing

n the ending was beautiful.

riku human after all this time

i do wish i new how but that wat book do to u

right ?

always want u wanting more

well once again it was beautiful n i loved it

thanx you for writing such a great story
in-silent-seas chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
THIS WAS AWESOME! Thanks so much for posting (even though it was posted a while ago)! I loved it so much!

And I'm so glad you brought Riku back! I missed him! :D

in-silent-seas chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
O_O Did...did...did you just...do...what..what I think you did...? DID YOU...DID YOU JUST FREAKING KILL RIKU? OH...OH MY GOD! I'm...I'm shocked...but...I must read on...to hope...hope he's still..alive...

-SilverMoon888

PS: Story is still awesome, even if you did "kill" Riku.
in-silent-seas chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
Shockingly enough, I had a feeling it would be Sephiroth ever since you metioned his eye color in the intermission chapter and then you mentioned his eye color again in one of the previous chapters. :D

Very well done, in my opinion. Everyone, even Lulu, has been played out perfectly so far. I loveses it. :D

in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
This story is awesome so far! :D

I was looking for a good fanfic to read and look what I found, even if it is complete. XD