Reviews for Bored
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Mmmmm...that was really well done...me likes the sexiness of it all. The 'S's came along very nicely and Virgil is just too damn sexy. I saw the little side note of SephirothXVincent and now I think I'm off to read that one...

I really do enjoy your writing...it made sense as far as I'm concerned. and lol a fan? With what on it, hmm? XD
brokibrodinson chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Omg that is awesome! I love it. So favouriting this.

You need to write more DMC fics! I demand it! Lol anyway thank you for a good read _
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh...my...god.

That was f'ing hot! I mean...just hot!

I must favorite this!
Sai Pai camui chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Sai: hello. We share a boyfriend and luv him so very much. Pai: we lik ur fanfic and would lik it if u wrote one 4 him. He lives in the United States and we live in South Africa. Plz we want him to know that he is our world. Both: plz it would mean the world to us. Thank you frm Sai and Pai. P.s his name is Shane D Foster.
Wayde camui chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Sweet! Why dont u write one about Dante and Genesis? Im sure u'll become a most loved fanfic author if u did. I know that i would love to read it.
July-V chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Good one!

*buys a fan*
Crimson2006 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Awesome story dear! Very hot!
NostalgicSchemer chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow... As much as I somewhat hate the whole N/D/V or D/V or just D/N pairings, I must admitt that it's actually very good. Sex without plot. D Just what everyone needs! And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Great job either way. I must say I won't be able to look at the game the same way again, but who cares? D

~NS
YourConscience813 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That was freaking amazing. Great work XD
gurren-oni-kyoto chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was...freakin hot. 8D threesomes are the best. XD
Saskie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Fucking hot.
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
... heh heh... screw canon indeed. excellent work.
lilemoneko chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
O-O that was so...AWESOME!
hope-to-last chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
M, always up for a HOT crazy threesome!

At first I didn't feel like reading it (cause there's not much info in the summary XD), but I'm glad I gave it a try!