Reviews for An Endless mystery
doglover500 chapter 15 . 1/6
Are you going to finish this story at all? if you do than that's wonderful if not then please let someone else finish this story please it's an amazing story and i really want to find out what happens. please finish this please
Shikaszun chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
Ahhhrgg but WHY!? I really liked this story :C
... if you see this and want to make a lot of people happy PLEASE give this up for adoption maybe someone wants to continue this AMAZING story (I know you're not that 'someone' so please give this up for adoption 3: ...)
Mikaela Thatch chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Continue the story please.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
please write more
OechsnerC chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
I love this story please update soon
ukweli chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Ooh, come on! Such an awesome story should never still unfinished! please continue it! I've read all of it in a few hours and now have to know whats going to happen...kkk
I dont know what had made you left this story aside, but please, finish it...
FNorberto chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Really great story, and writting.
It's a real shame it is incomplete.
IzzyBells chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Wow! For English not being your first language (so I assume...unless you said that...*awkward face*) you're English is really good! I haven't found more than maybe two or three mistakes in the whole thing, and I'm quite the Grammar Nazi myself. And you're lucky you know French as your first language. English is soooooo confusing...

I love the plotline for this story, too! I will be waiting maybe not so patiently for the next chapter...and I look forward to reading it very much. And saving Helga? Quite the plot twist. A very good plot twist.

Keep writing, you're amazing at it!
Anon chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
i have always loved atlantis ,and i love your story ;)
doglover500 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
I read the story and it was amazing and very cool. U have to continue this story cuz I have to find out what happens. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON! UPDATE
Purple Majestic chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
I love the progress!
Aah chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
Your Atlantis stories were the first fanfictions that I ever read! I am so impressed, and I wish that you would continue writing this. I would love to hear wedding details! This is truly amazing writing! Keep up the good work!
rf1234 chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Keep writing! It's really good!
Linneanna chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
NO, you can't leave it like this! this story is sooo brilliant and you haven't updated in over a year :( please, continue it, your writing is absolutely fantastic! I really hope for more ;) please update!
BlackRedandBold chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
I read this story as my first in Atlantis fanfiction...and...WOW. Please continue this!