Reviews for The Unseen War II: Shattered Dreams
sreekantham chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Great story! Great characters. You should finish.
Brave November chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
You. . .you destroyed the Falcon. Okay, not completely, not irrevocably, but still. . .

And then you didn't update. For years.

I am inconsolable.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Any chance that this will be updated?
maesde chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Please please continue this story! it's darn epic!
bec chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
What did Luke know? Are they really gone? There were no bodies, therefore they can't be. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
bec chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Okay, I knew part three had not been written yet but this part two is a WIP? I am begging you to finish this story. It is so much better than the crap that is published. Please remember this is fan fiction!So who cares what has happened in the profic. Don't let it get you down, keep up the true spirit of Star Wars!
P.S while I am begging, please let LukeandMara have a baby, but if you do I will want a story about how he grows up and his character develops.
(using the Jedi mind trick) YOU WILL REDISCOVER YOUR LOVE FOR STAR WARS. YOURMUSE WILL RETURN. YOU WILL FINISH THIS PART TWO. YOU WILL WRITE PART THREE! BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! "There is no try, only do or do not." Actually there is no do not either.

(Did it work?)
viralhybrid29 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Please finish this story.
rhea77 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I can only second what has already been said. Your being discouraged is so understandable, but please don't let it get to you for good! Hatred, Anger - they lead to the Dark Side! If you choose the quick and easy path, as all the others did who, discouraged by the EU, turned away from the glory that is the original Star Wars, the fanbase will plunge into an abyss of despair! No, seriously, don't take it lying down! I suggest ignoring anything that you feel does not to justice to the original canon. You are an author like any other, the only difference being that you don't make money of it. Your stories are just as valid. Please return!

Maybe, if you need an incentive, you could offer the story's continuation up at an auction for some good cause. Are there those in the Star Wars fandom?
Inane Oracle chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This is a really good story. I've really enjoyed it. I hope you decide to come back and finish it sometime. I have the exact same feelings as you about the SW profic books. Stopped reading years ago and was recently thinking of picking up where I left off, but then I found out they killed Mara. I won't read anymore based on that alone.
LynnisaMystery chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
This I such a great story! I stumbled across the first on a few days ago and I got sucked in really quickly! I sincerely hope you return to this. You have a great story going here and I want to know how it turns out!
volk.eu chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
This is a reallly amazing story. Mix of action, troubles for our beloved heroes with a touch of romance and sparks of humor - just that you need :)

Captures you from the very beginning, gradually revealing intrigues, plots, circumstances and events - this is that profic lacks, and just a few authors can repeat.

It is really sad that story was put on hold. We will hope for inspiration for you to continue this.

Thank you for writing, your faithful reader.
redbanker chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Oh please, please, please update this story. You have created a full rich and wonderful Star Wars universe that is so much better than the books. I loved the original Thrawn trilogy but like you after that they just became crap. I can't stand the thought that this wonderful story you've created won't get completed. I can only hope the adoration of fans will give you the inspiration you need to complete the trilogy.
Miss Zebedee chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I made my account just so that I could review this story and tell you how great you're writing is and how I wish you would get your drive to write star wars back. I couldn't think of the words to say how good this is, but I think Cassandra said all that needed to be said.

All that remains is to say that you're an amazing writer and I wish that you could have more than fanfiction viewers reading these stories, they really are the stuff that real fans would want to read.
Cassandra Spayke chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
I thoroughly, completely, totally understand your hatred of the profic EU and especially the DelRey "version" of it - the depth of distaste I feel for it knows no end. Certain profic authors and editors should be handed restraining orders and not allowed with fifty years of the Star Wars universe.

On the other hand, your stories are pure Star Wars. Wonderful use of the universe, terrific grasp of the OT characters - your Han, Leia, Lando and Chewie are SO perfectly in character. And Corran! Tycho! Winter! How fabulous it is to see a writer acknowledge that this is a galaxy of terrifically interesting characters in their own right who also like, respect, admire and love each other. Too often - especially in the DelRey EU - they're written as interchangeable 2D video game characters, called out to fight as necessary and then dismissed.

I love your Mara with the strength of a thousand suns. This is a far more believable path for her than what was given in the EU. She's fully dimensional, wholly believable. Love, love, love. There are no other words.

And your Luke! It's so hard to get Luke right. Both fanfic and profic authors alike tend to either make him a) passive and indecisive but b) powered to god like levels. Only Zahn (IMO) has been able to write well the balance between smart, kick butt warrior and ethical Jedi and still make Luke a believable human being - but you are right up there with him.

I understand losing your will to write Star Wars after catching up on the latest EU atrocities, but as someone fleeing those atrocities herself I hope that someday your Star Wars returns. We, the TRUE fans ;-) desperately need someone like you, with a love and deep understanding of the universe, to continue the characters' stories.

And I do hope you continue writing your own original works - you have a terrific gift for and great understanding of story.
merlincrazy chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
I love your stories. Please continue this story!