Reviews for Winter Quarter
SilentxSky chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Absolutely amazing! National Velvet is one of my favourite movies and captured this scene beautifully!

Elizabeth Taylor and Mickey Rooney were amazing in the movie. So glad Mickey is still doing well. I miss Elizabeth though... she was and still is beyond words.

Great work of art!

SlientxSky
Djinnk chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
very cute :D please write another!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Lovely and sweet!
Ginny chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I Just watched this movie 2 nights ago, and I totally fell in love with Velvet and Mi, (Especially Mi ;D). And I think you did a wonderful job with this, And if you did more it would much appreciated... *wink* *wink* :) anyways lol, even if you don't, I still loved it, and I wish you a wonderful day :3
Steph chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Please write another? :D

your an amazing writer!
WinchestersForever chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was a terrific story! You captured the tentative almost-more-than-friendship aspect of Mi and Velvet's relationship perfectly. I would love to see more of you in this fandom!
torie8988 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
please do another! :)
vixen-fire-fox chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
i just read the actual story National Velvet for an english project. please continue!
Bunny Wilde chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
loved this! it was very well done, which is refreshing. and by all means, write more! definitely do another after the race. or anytime, really, i've love to see more.

especially since you're the ONLY national velvet fanfic. lol.

but in all honestly, it's good, write more. please. )
Pink Lady Alex chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I loved reading this! Very touchy-feely (if you know what I'm trying to say) and very sweet. It worked well as a oneshot, but if you should choose to continue it, I'd be glad to read more. Thank you for the work you put into writing this!
Small-Fri chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this was very good. it would be great if you made it a multi-chapter fic. please consider it.
Atlantis Forester chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I'm really glad a National Velvet section popped up! There's so much potential for Mi and Velvet fanfiction. Thanks for getting it started!
Scarlett Princess chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I love you! You wrote a National Velvet story! I love that movie! (Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I'm just so excited!)

Please, please, please, PLEASE write another!
Emilia Gray chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
HEY!

This was really good!

I love National Velvet.

A continuation would be cool, but another story is just as awesome!

keep up the awesome work!

-Reece
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Huh... I thought this was fairly recent because I didn't notice a fandom for National Velvet... great movie! In all honesty I prefer just friendship between Velvet and Mi, but this one doesn't look too heavy-duty romantic or anything, lol... anyhoo, keep updating!