Reviews for Bender of Energy
Squirrellock chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Don't give up on this one either!
rexina gemini chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Fantastic start on the story, absolute love the Idea of energy bending, if only you could finish it! Sigh!
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This seems as i it is an interesting story, though i haven't started reading it yet.

I do have a question, is this Zutara?
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
-giggles-

Just think of Katara as a grown man who can shoot lightning at you...

You better hope she never sees that Zuzu!
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Very intresting. Update real soon.
blargh chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
oh, please, please, PLEASE update soon! i have a new obsession! :3
Onba chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
“Sure you have. Just think of Katara as a grown man who can shoot lightning at you.” - Haha! I love your jokes there very creative.
Cdabryhea chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
really cool chapter. i really like it. can't wait for the next one. please update soon. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Just think of Katara as a grown man who can shoot lightning at you? Haha. Ouch. Anyway, this seems to be a very promising, very cool story. Keep at it! I hope you update soon
mambagirl4 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
lemme guess...you're a Zutara fan and this fic is going to end up as Zutara/Taang, right? *sigh* and here I was hoping my first (real) Avatar fanfic would be a non-Zutara related one.

You're a really good writer though. you actually stay in character throughout most all of the story and incorporate very proficient word choice. I will definitely add you to my story alert even thoough this will probably be another cheesy Zutara fanfic.
ell25 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Wow this is soo awesome Keep it up!

Love it
Handerra chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Good job.
shirozero chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That's a good idea. Right :D
Cheetachan chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Cool story. I especially loved this:

A smile spread across one side of Zuko’s face. “Sure you have. Just think of Katara as a grown man who can shoot lightning at you.”

Aang’s face paled. “Is it that bad?”

“It’s that bad.”