Reviews for In Vino Veritas
joanyc chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
In love with this wow!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aw i really wish this would've happened on the show! haha the end with nathan cracked me up! great job!
eppo chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
great story! i enjoyed it a lot
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
this.

was.

fantabulistic.

&yes :: i think i did just make up that word. but its okay (: cause i only use it for the best of best things. like your stories. &smc-27's. and the flowers that my boyfriend sends me. &my best friends. so see? only the best of the best get fantabulistic. and this was most DEFF fantabulistic.

so now ima tell you a story, that i'm sure you really care about, but oh well.

so i read this story like, 3 months ago. but ; as a late OTH fan, i started watching at 6x02, and after going out and buying all the seasons, and falling madly in love with leyton, and NOT watching 'the season that shall not be named' i didn't know what the 5x17 promo was. i knew that in 5x17 was the the 'i hate you' scene though. so i read it anyway, cause duh, you think i'm going to pass up on one of your stories? anyway. i was on othforums, and someone had a like little animation, of lucas and peyton falling on a bed, so i found out that THAT was the promo for 5x17. then i realized that duh, that didn't happen in 5x17. SO. i called my best friend, and started ranting to her over the promo and what really happened &how mad i was at mark, even tho i had no clue what was going on when it actually happened, &yeah. THEN like a week later i remember reading a story that said it was more or less based off the promo for 5x17. well of COURSE i HAD to read it then. but i coudln't find it. of course. &i thought it was you who wrote it, but i couldn't remember your name! bahaha, instead of COCOUNT i had PALMTREE stuck in my head [hey, it was during finals, lol] so anyway, like, 2 weeks later, my best friend calls me SCREAMING "I FOUND IT I FOUND IT I FOUND IT!" and i was like 'wtf?' &she was like THE 5x17 STORY!" and then i was like OH YES YES YES YES! so then i got the link and it made me very happy. so yes. i loved it. &it was even better than i imagined.

so. now you know my whole story about reading this story, haha.

i loved it. &i loved nathan walking in at the end. and i loved how she was like 'we're getting married!' at the very end. it reminded me of 6x02 [my very first episode EVER!]

so yeah.

hope you have a nice day! [[
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ha ha ha ha. THAT woulda been classic. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
would love to read more
ForeverLoveIsLeyton chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This is so, CUTE! wish this is how things really went down, love it welldone. :]
titania1000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I love this history... an alternative version for the terrible "I hate you"... You describe Peyton's feelings very well (sorry about my english, I try, but I'm spanish) and thanks to your history, we could at least read what CW showed us in the fake promo... I'm still mad at them for this...
jewelianna chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What a great take on the scene. I'm still so disappointed that they cut it, and didn't even put it on the DVD. This is definitely going to be a story I come back to every time I watch that ep- it's a much better ending.
maggierose17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I Loved It! It broke my heart when Lucas told Peyton he hated her. I wish this is the way the episode would have gone, but it all worked out in the end ;-)
lovely35 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
great one shot!

Love your writing
sicklittlesuicide chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Well wasn't that like the cutest thing i've ever read.

Good job, I applaude you.
Saera chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Bravo! I loved loved loved it! As much as I love Crescendo, it's nice to read a one-shot with this much Leyton interaction. So thank you. The ending was great with Nathan/Jamie bringing in comic relief and Yey for happy ending. That still doesn't mean that I don't absolutely love the well-written angst you provide. ;)
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
nice one shot.
liza chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
trust me, you dont even need to shamelessly beg for reviews...i love all of your stories about lucas and peyton. this, like all of the other ones, was ADORABLE! you are officially my fav fanfiction writer. just thought you should know. :D keep writing and updating for all of your stories *cough* especially crescendo *cough* hahahaha. love it!