Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
aIetto chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You're too hard on stories are great.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oooh. This was really good! I liked this a lottttt. Nicely written, and good job!
DarXe chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I like your version of the movie better. :)
Madhatterak chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I really like your au stories. There cute and totally believable.
GreenGoddess1407 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
that was awesome... I think that was a really sweet story... I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Ryukashy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Really good work. I like it very much. My favourite part is the second one, where Shego has to deal with Kim after her waking up. Even Shego's relationship with her kids is really enjoyable. Maybe I'd have developed a little the character of Betty Director. Talking about thing I didn't like, I felt the first part a litlle "forced" if you get what I mean. But this is only a sensation of mine, I couldn't even explain why I feel like this. However it's just a detail. Excellent work.
Daryl chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
great story
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I'm not familiar with the movie, beyond its premise, but I really liked this -Shego and Kimmie fit well in this story. And talk about cute. Shego as a kindergarten teacher was lovely, as was her gentle nature.

Yes, it did feel like your ran out of gas towards the end, but in all, I was quite impressed and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Well Done!
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I found was fun to read this story. An enjoyable read as most would say. I liked the seriousness and fun where it was supposed to be. So thanks for this pleasant way to spend my time. ;)
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
yup i'd definitely say it was a bit rushed but it got the story through and i enjoyed reading it. some stories based on movies are really just the movie with the names changed but this one had the main points and a very different way of getting to them. thanks for writing it.
yay-yay chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow! I so totally love this story. To me, it didnt seem rushed, it was awsome! Nice Job!
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was really good, and I greatly enjoyed. The only thing I noticed was you put 'raptured'. It should be 'ruptured', and I think there are two places where it needs to be changed to that, somewhere in the second section. It was well-placed, and I'm definitely going to check out your other stories and keep my eyes on you, you've inspired me to dig out some old Kigo manuscripts I never put up.
hikaru chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hey, I had a dream about this fanfiction... Actually about the little story Shego tells the kids about the green dragon and the princess. I was wondering if I could theive that idea from you and write up a little comic for it? Go ahead and shoot me an email with the answer.
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really really liked this. Good writing.
lollerpoop chapter 1 . 10/9/2008

Thats one of the most romatic stories iv'e read!

And im not the "mushy" type either! So very well done!