Reviews for Moonlight: Agony
Caringheart chapter 11 . 2/26
Well written and enough to captivate
Lilly57 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
You have done a wonderful job of writing this storyline. Adding a distant member of the royal family, slightly mad of course, and a Doctor as the murderer(s) was a smart move. It was theorized that a royal family member may have caused the Whitechapel murders (that theory was well refuted and found to be false) but the murders most likely were done by a physician, especially one with surgical skills and knowledge. Write more - you really have the touch for it.
Lilly57 chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
Really a great story line.
Lilly57 chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
Fantastic writing on this story line - I cannot stop reading this.
Lilly57 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
So very well written, I cannot stop reading this. I just love Josef for some reason.
Lilly57 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
This is so well written, I am really enjoying this story line.
Lilly57 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Very well written story and thanks for it.
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
You really do have the touch for writing. I remembered thinking quite some time ago that Josef and Coraline had probably known one another over the years - and known one another "in that way" maybe once or twice.
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Excellent writing - these characters have really come to life.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Very well written - you have the touch.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You have an excellent way with words and this is a wonderful story line. I, too, have always been fascinated by the Jack The Ripper story and that time frame in which it occurred. Having Josef in this time frame is a great idea - in fact, having him in any time frame other than this 21st century is a good idea and more stories to come?
kschwaab chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
another good chapter, keep going!
J.W.Melmoth chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Wow, I am in awe of the speed at which you write. I look forward to this daily dose of Josefness :)
LanaJoy chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
I really like where this is going. This is a little different Josef than what we're used to, I like it. I do hope you post again soon! :)
kschwaab chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
really good story! can't wait for the next chapter!