Reviews for Reborn
EmeraldBull chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Love it so far! D
eriknachtmusik chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
That would be funny if, in the movie, an earthquake happened when Kadaj was throwing his "Motherrrrr! (sniffle, sniffle)" conniption.
eriknachtmusik chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Man, this is funny! ROTFL!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
When you said "two sword wielding psycho older brothers" were you talking about Sephiroth and Cloud? I knew Sephiroth was one, but were you really calling Cloud Psycho? lol That's great.
Donna chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Oh, wow, I didn't think I'd ever find someone else who played that game! SNES won't work for me anymore... Still, I had near-hysterics from watching Mallow cry, not to mention several times during The English Teacher. Too bad my sis is too busy on her phone to come play with me nowadays... Oh well.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 47 . 9/2/2010
I love this. Kadaj and co make such cute kids and it's fun to imagine the Rufus having to be a parent.
JesusisLove chapter 47 . 7/21/2010
beautiful story!
Itachi'sgirl111 chapter 47 . 6/15/2010
AW! This was a great story! I 3 it.
silverkittn1991 chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
Awe, this chapter made me feel all calm and happy :] I love when I go to the salon and get my hair washed and cut/styled. Feels soooo gooood! The little silver ones are so cute and innocent "Daddy! This mean person cut off a piece of my body!" Ah, that was cute :) Thanks for a great chapter!
SL07 chapter 47 . 4/12/2010
beautifuly evil, you've depicted sephiroth well along with the children. i like how you noticed that it's only yazoo who argues with loz and only Kadaj that argues with loz which made for better quality story telling. good work.
SL07 chapter 32 . 4/12/2010
lol seasalt icecream, if it was roxas he would of smashed open the fridge and stolen it all for him and his two friends lol
omgitskirby chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
LMAO! This is hilarious!
demonlifehealer chapter 47 . 3/12/2010
(Claps) That was such a wonderful ending! I wasn't expecting that the remnants would save the world! It's always kinda weird when Cloud losses because you always expect him to lose but when someone writes about him losing it feels weird. Yet I loved this ending! Kudos!
UnknownFlux chapter 47 . 3/12/2010
YAY! Super kawaii ending,...sequal?

:D I'm kidding! I'm kidding! It was a great story, Congrats on finishing it!

~UF~
ViviMouse chapter 47 . 3/12/2010
NO! It can't be! This is... already the end... *cries*

But it was Fantastic!

I laughed a lot when we've learned it was Aerith who turned Jenova into a flower xD

Thank you, really. It was GREAT.