Reviews for Reborn
Emily Le Fay chapter 30 . 9/14/2009
I would laugh my a off if those three got a crush on Marlene, and started a tug-a-war over her.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 30 . 9/13/2009
My gosh! Only Reno the 'Speed Demon' would lose the cops like that lol. The remnants were amused by the ride? LMAO! Thats too funny. Rufus is going to have one hefty bill when Reno's done shopping XD. Oh-oh! Cloud and gang are coming! I can't wait to see what happens next! Loved the update! Awesome as ever! XD
oztan chapter 30 . 9/13/2009
Poor Reno!
demonlifehealer chapter 30 . 9/12/2009
Wow, and things were going so smoothly! I liked Reno's idea of using the credit card to buy everything like a mission, Please update! I want to see what happens next!
ViviMouse chapter 30 . 9/12/2009
Whoa! Poor Reno! I hope Cloud won't do anything that could disturb the three little boys! (and Reno of course! xD )

Maybe they will get new friends...! *_*

Thanks! :D
UnknownFlux chapter 30 . 9/11/2009
*sigh* Reno shoulden't have said that, he jinxed it. but on the bright big brother black sheep is back! and look he's brought friends! :D tee hee antyways I'l be on the look out for the next chapter!

UF
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 29 . 9/11/2009
*Snorts* Like Reno is going to be able to stop the Remnants? Good job! I really liked the part with Rufus's hair... I want it noted that I do not think about Rufus's hair on a regular basis, if ever. Once again, great job.
JeeNoo chapter 30 . 9/11/2009
Wow, things always gets exciting when Cloud shows up :D
Sharem chapter 30 . 9/11/2009
Uh oh... Cloud and company in the supermarket at the same time as Reno and the remnants...XD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 30 . 9/11/2009
poor reno! he should know not to say things were going well
Ginkyofu13 chapter 30 . 9/11/2009
Uh oh! There goes trouble in the air, what will Reno and the children do?
demonlifehealer chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
OMG, I think it was pretty funny that Rufus had an emergency hair care bag and he was stupid enough to leave the children in reno's care, they'll get away with anything! Please update soon!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 29 . 8/23/2009
Hysterical as ever! Rufus doesn't want oxygen to touch his hair? He's so silly XD. Oh no, for a minute there I thought that it was going to be the end of the world. Well now, Rufus is really stepping up to the plate even though he's about to cry over his beautiful hair lol. Plastic bags and bubble wrap, bubble wrap is fun XD. Hopefully Reno can keep a GOOD eye on the three doom bringers hahahaha! Good to see an update. Can't wait to read more! Love it! Super awesome job Mikari! Just fantastic!
ViviMouse chapter 29 . 8/22/2009
Yay! You've updated! Thanks! *cries*

I always laugh when I read your story, since the start. :D

This situation is just funny! (plastic bags become hats :D ) Rufus is so adorable here! xD By the way, I dunno how Reno is gonna handle this... :o

When I tried to imagine Tseng and Elena massaging Rufus' hair and scalp, I couldn't help but laugh like a ...Horse (no reference to Rufus blaming Heidegger xD)

The 3 boys are just so cute! I always love it when they say:

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

xD

Thank you again! :3

Take care
Aeriths-Rain chapter 29 . 8/22/2009
aww poor reno! *pets him* you can do it!
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »