Reviews for Reborn
Kaarina Helvete chapter 47 . 3/10/2010
AW! That was so cute! Friggen Rufus ended up missing them! And I like the way you made up the last battle, alluding to the original game and such. Poor Reno couldn't even control his own body T_T Well, that awesome ending almost had me squealing. One question though: since the remnants cried and always got what they wanted, how is Rufus going to discipline them now that the weather isn't affected? D8 Are they gonna be sooper spoiled rotten? That would be hell, man... Great story, aye!
ZakuReno chapter 47 . 3/8/2010
Aaw, sweet ending!
Woa chapter 47 . 3/8/2010
So Rufus will have a happy family then?
sueo chapter 47 . 3/8/2010
hehe, it was a cute ending!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 47 . 3/8/2010
Yay a happy ending!
Kiti Renentine chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
Very cute story, I really enjoyed it! :)
sage chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
aw this was so cute! i loved this story! i'm so glad you had the little remnants come back in the end! "daddy" aw! i'm so sad that it's over! :'(

thank you for the the amazing story! i enjoyed every chapter of it! ()v
Aeriths-Rain chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
aw! So cute and fluffy, a brilliant fic, very enjoyable :D
littleonegi chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
SO cute I love the ending.
natcat5 chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
Aw...the fic is ending? how sad! But I definitely liked this chapter. If this is really the end, then it's a really good end. I liked Cloud in this chapter (right, sure you're not crazy) and I'm SO glad that Reno is Reno again. And way to go Remnants! Woohoo! Great ending! Hope it's not the end! Really wish you would continue or make sequel!
Sharem chapter 47 . 3/7/2010
At least Rufus was happy to see the little remnants back at the end..._ And Cloud actually was glad too..._
Sharem chapter 46 . 3/3/2010
Hmm...I never knew that Yuffie was so pig-headed and dense before...XD It does seem to fit...XD
Woa chapter 46 . 3/3/2010
Massive things happened. Now Rufus is the decisive Shachou again.
Woa chapter 45 . 3/3/2010
Uh, Rufus in this chapter became responsible.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 46 . 3/3/2010
Yuffie's probably gonna die in there unless they have enough oxygen and a fridge full of food and fresh water.
534 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »