Reviews for Reborn
Kaarina Helvete chapter 46 . 3/2/2010
Ah, almost the end? D8 Ah, well, all good things must end, eventually. Locking Yuffie in the submarine was an awesome idea D Maybe she won't show up at the meeting, or she'll come in late and destroy everything... But ooh, will everyone find out Shinra's newest and biggest secret? P
Aeriths-Rain chapter 46 . 3/2/2010
aww its ending! but great chapter, nice to read as always
UnknownFlux chapter 45 . 2/26/2010
YES! Rufus vs. Yuffie! this outa be epic! :D

nother great chapter,I'll be on the lookout for the next one!

UF
demonlifehealer chapter 45 . 2/26/2010
Lol, sorry I haven't reviewed lately but I've been busy studying for my midterm. I loved the idea of the gold digger trying to seduce Rufus, tee hee! I also think it's cool how you've begun to make Rufus protective over the remnants, everytime his fatherly insticts kick in it's like and "Aw, so cute" moment. I wonder what will happen now that the hyperactive ninja has appeared! Please update soon!
ViviMouse chapter 44 . 2/26/2010
Oh, that was so cute! *_*

Poor girl trying to flirt with Rufus (I loved the "they're my children" thing! xD )

Thank you!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 45 . 2/25/2010
God, that was funny D And of course Yuffie had to show up I love this concept, haunted materia P And I wonder what the dear little children will do to her? Haha!
Sharem chapter 45 . 2/25/2010
Only Yuffie would want to be haunted by a materia ghost...and why doesn't it surprise me that Cloud was the one who sent her...
Aeriths-Rain chapter 45 . 2/25/2010
aw XD poor Remnants, and lost reno! XD Only yuffie would want to be possessed.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
That was fun. Poor Rufus and Reno.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
oh wow. Now Rufus HAS to be nice to them...
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
ROFL This is hilarious. Reno is the man making everyone happy and giving Rufus a little chaos in his life
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Oh leave it to Reno to just let them in Rufus's home without warning him and assume they're telling the truth. What's a president of a megacorporation trying to redeem himself to do?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
oh no the trio are playing matchmaker between Rufus and JENOVA? What the heck? This is going to get crazy
Sharem chapter 44 . 2/23/2010
*chuckles* This chapter was rather cute...X3
Athenaion chapter 44 . 2/23/2010
Poor Rufus. He has no pleasure of marriage, but having troubles of abnormal children.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »