Reviews for Unlikely Savior
Mee want mooooore!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
love this story
gemiinous chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
i really liked that! i like seeing train hurt, haha, and i really like therelationships and stuff...great fic!
Apostrophia chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
This was an awesome story! I like the version of events of what happened after Creed disappeared. Thanks for writing.
Xxmilk-candy1996xX chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Just one word: AWESOME! I really like your stories! Wrote some more! Yeah, and I mean Black Cat ones! _
aylbro chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
poor train but i really liked it
Neko's Revenge chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
This was an AWESOME story! You write really well! Perfect ending too! Hope to read some more stories from ya! _
Kats02980416 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
The suspense was really evident in this chapter, seeing whether Train was going to live or die. Poor Sven, just felt hopeless, like he didn't know how to heal Train and make him better. At least Eve seems to be holding up pretty well for not knowing what had happened that day on the cliff unconscious. I'm glad Jenos and Rinslet had some quality time together. Yea, I see Sven more like a dad to both Eve and Train but also a brother to Train as well. I mean both Train and Eve came from broken homes and no real family.
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Wow, that talk between Rinslet and Sven was serious business. I like how she pointed out that Train and Eve were like Sven's family, like his kids that he had adopted and that he feels like he is responsible for their wellbeing. I absolutely love the Rinslet and Jenos pairing. They are adorable. They just have chemistry, but I like the possibility of a Train/Eve relationship later on especially when Eve grows up, they would have pop/crackle/pop relationship especially their friendly teasing and bantering and their so called competition. I'd think Eve would want to prove to Train that she's no little girl and that she will someday be better than him and throughout time Eve would have grown on Train big time.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Yea, of course, Train would put his life first before Eve plunging down that cliff. That was intense, Train hanging on to Eve for dear life and his other hand onto that weak branch that was holding them steady for awhile, but apparently not long enough. At least he was able to save Eve, and thank goodness it was Jenos that had found Train. What is going to happen? I hope things get resolved.
Razzaroo chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I think you ought to write a sequel to this fic. Maybe one where Trainy-Bear (:D) has to return the favor, lol.

Great fic and I hope to see more Black Cat from you soon.
001Kamikakushi chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
it's beautifully written. It like those friendship fics, so rare to find one T_T

i'm truly happy i found yours.

I guess this is anime-based. Since i can't picture a fatherly Sven with Train in the manga.

Your angty Train is well written as well. IC and not overly dramatic. Just little facts that give great impact.

Hope to see you soon. :)
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Aw, such a sad part! Poor Train!

Saya had meant so much to him! When I had watched the show, I had seriously cried when she died! (Heheh…yeah, I’m overdramatic sometimes) It’s so sad that Train blames himself!

But I am glad that they worked out everything! _

I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope that you write some more Black Cat stories! You did really awesome! Keep up the awesome work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »