Reviews for Satisfied
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
N'awww! Loved this one!
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was endearing...

Ron - the happiest man in the world.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
o i really loved that!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
SHIKAMARU! Bwuahaha, I KNEW you'd LOVE him! He is awesome. But clearly, after reading this...not as awesome as RON!

This was adorable. Love the beginning; Hermione and company are perfect. Hugo's like a mini-Ron and Rosie's a mini-Hermione. Perfection! And Val...hmm...smells familiar. ;) Kath...*sigh* oh Hannah, you know me so well! Like the idea of his crazy hair, though...*thinks as to what context I'll be seeing him next...dead I hope- no, jk, not really...*

And stoopid Erwin...what a jerk. Seriously...it'd take like two seconds to write down instructions! Not that it matters...I'm glad Ron got lost. Love that his curiousity was so much that he'd barge the door down. And he'd get his foot caught in the door...*shakes head* That's my boy that I love. No karmic love for him.

"Someone's broken you, have they?" Don't know why...but I loved that line. It's like he's willing to play along with the mirror at first, entertain the idea of him being totally happy with his life but expect it to not be true. And then he just realizes it's not broken, and he leaves. And I love it. Hopefully he'll get home on time so Hermione won't kill him. :P

I loved Ron's obvious character development. It's funny...cause from the first book to the last, I think it's Ron that grows the most out of the Golden Trio. Many others wouldn't agree, but it's so obvious. This fic just proves how great of development he's had, cause this is totally believable.

I'm quite looking forward to the next fic. If it is anyway relatable to do with Shikamaru, then I know it will be good. And I didn't see that stoopid Prom Night movie, but I know it's like a thriller or whatever, so hopefully I'll be looking forward to some action! Woohoo!

So yes, this is an excellent story and I am completely and utterly 'Satisfied' with it. Aha..aha...aha...Bada ch. Thank you, I'm here all week. But anyway...THANKS for this awesome (belated) birthday gift! It was fantastic and I loved it! Keep on writing!

~dieselwriter